Twelve may refer to:
- 12 (number), the number
- 12, the year
- 12: The Elements of Great Managing, a bestselling business book by Rodd Wagner and James K. Harter
- Twelve (novel), 2002 novel by Nick McDonell
- Twelve (film), 2010 film based on the 2002 novel
- 12 (2007 film), 2007 film by Russian director and actor Nikita Mikhalkov
- 12 (2003 film), 2003 film by American filmmaker Lawrence Bridges
- Twelve (Myracle novel), a 2007 novel by Lauren Myracle
- Twelve (Patti Smith album), 2007
- Twelve (Cobalt 60 album)
- 12 (Herbert Grönemeyer album), 2007
- 12 (Keller Williams album), 2007
- 12 (The Notwist album), 1995
- Twelve (publisher), an imprint of Grand Central Publishing
- Twelve (Street Fighter), a video game character from the Street Fighter series
- Twelve, a 2009 novel by Jasper Kent
- 12 (BMT rapid transit service), the Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit Corporation's designation for trains that used the BMT Lexington Avenue Line
- twelve(brand) by Dozen-Matter
Other articles related to "twelve":
... Jesus sends the Twelve (the Twelve Apostles) out to the various towns, in pairs, to heal the sick and drive out demons ...
... The Twelve Tribes are the 12 tribes of the ancient Israelites ... The Twelve Tribes may also refer to Twelve Tribes communities, a religious movement of American origin Twelve Tribes of Israel, a Rastafari movement group Twelve Tribes (ba ...
... of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (also known as the Quorum of the Twelve, the Council of the Twelve ... and previous members of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles in the LDS Church ...
... An array in twelve-tone and serial composition is the presentation of two or more simultaneous twelve-tone sets in such a way that the sums of their horizontal ...
... Soon after, peasant girls brought her twelve baskets, saying they might prove a consolation ... and found himself in love with all twelve of the maidens, but one day giants carried them all off ... with Rosanella, and told the queen that soon she would not miss her twelve maidens ...
Famous quotes containing the word twelve:
“At twelve I was determined to shoot only
For honor; at twenty not to shoot at all;
I know at thirty-three that one must shoot
As often as one gets the rare chance
In killing there is more than commentary.”
—Allen Tate (18991979)
“Yet I well remember
The favors of these men. Were they not mine?
Did they not sometimes cry All hail! to me?
So Judas did to Christ; but He, in twelve,
Found truth in all but one; I, in twelve thousand, none.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“Whoever thinks of going to bed before twelve oclock is a scoundrel.”
—Samuel Johnson (17091784)