Types of Thyristor
- AGT — Anode Gate Thyristor — A thyristor with gate on n-type layer near to the anode
- ASCR — Asymmetrical SCR
- BCT — Bidirectional Control Thyristor — A bidirectional switching device containing two thyristor structures with separate gate contacts
- BOD — Breakover Diode — A gateless thyristor triggered by avalanche current
- GTO — Gate Turn-Off thyristor
- ETO — Emitter Turn-Off Thyristor
- IGCT — Integrated Gate Commutated Thyristor
- DB-GTO — Distributed Buffer Gate Turn-Off thyristor
- MA-GTO — Modified Anode Gate Turn-Off thyristor
- LASCR — Light Activated SCR, or LTT — Light triggered thyristor
- LASS — Light Activated Semiconducting Switch
- MCT — MOSFET Controlled Thyristor — It contains two additional FET structures for on/off control.
- BRT — Base Resistance Controlled Thyristor
- RCT — Reverse Conducting Thyristor
- PUT or PUJT — Programmable Unijunction Transistor — A thyristor with gate on n-type layer near to the anode used as a functional replacement for unijunction transistor
- SCS — Silicon Controlled Switch or Thyristor Tetrode — A thyristor with both cathode and anode gates
- SCR — Silicon Controlled Rectifier
- SITh — Static Induction Thyristor, or FCTh — Field Controlled Thyristor — containing a gate structure that can shut down anode current flow.
- TRIAC — Triode for Alternating Current — A bidirectional switching device containing two thyristor structures with common gate contact
Read more about this topic: Thyristor
Other articles related to "types, types of, types of thyristor, thyristor, thyristors, type":
... Claw-types set quickly in most seabeds and although not an articulated design, they have the reputation of not breaking out with tide or wind changes ... Claw types have difficulty penetrating weedy bottoms and grass ... and generally have to be oversized to compete with other types ...
... The principal types of graphemes are logograms, which represent words or morphemes (for example, Chinese characters, or the ampersand representing the English word ... For a full discussion of the different types, see Writing system Functional classification of writing systems ...
... A light triggered thyristor (LTT) has an optically sensitive region in its gate, into which electromagnetic radiation (usually infrared) is coupled via an ... boards need to be provided at the potential of the thyristor in order to trigger it, light triggered thyristors can be an advantage in high voltage applications such as HVDC ... Light triggered thyristors are available with in-built over-voltage (VBO) protection which triggers the thyristor when the forward voltage across it becomes too high they ...
... Attempts to introduce types date back to the 1980s, and as of 2008 there are still attempts to extend Prolog with types ... Type information is useful not only for type safety but also for reasoning about Prolog programs ...
... Arquilla and Ronfeldt point to three basic types of networks that may be used by netwar actors Chain network – typified by smuggling networks, where end-to-end ... be networked to each other through different types of network structures ...
Famous quotes containing the words types of and/or types:
“The wider the range of possibilities we offer children, the more intense will be their motivations and the richer their experiences. We must widen the range of topics and goals, the types of situations we offer and their degree of structure, the kinds and combinations of resources and materials, and the possible interactions with things, peers, and adults.”
—Loris Malaguzzi (19201994)
“The bourgeoisie loves so-called positive types and novels with happy endings since they lull one into thinking that it is fine to simultaneously acquire capital and maintain ones innocence, to be a beast and still be happy.”
—Anton Pavlovich Chekhov (18601904)