- Tyrone Power as Martin Maher
- Maureen O'Hara as Mary O'Donnell
- Robert Francis as James N. Sundstrom Jr.
- Donald Crisp as Old Martin
- Ward Bond as Captain Herman Koehler
- Betsy Palmer as Kitty Carter
- Philip Carey as Charles "Chuck" Dotson (as Phil Carey)
- William Leslie as James Nilsson "Red" Sundstrom
- Harry Carey Jr. as Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Patrick Wayne as Abner "Cherub" Overton
- Sean McClory as Dinny Maher
- Peter Graves as Corporal Rudolph Heinz
- Milburn Stone as Captain John J. Pershing
- Erin O'Brien-Moore as Mrs. Koehler (as Erin O'Brien Moore)
- Walter D. Ehlers as Mike Shannon
- Willis Bouchey as Major Thomas
Read more about this topic: The Long Gray Line
Other articles related to "cast":
... Republican John McCain received 58.0% of the vote here (1,415 cast), ahead of Democrat Barack Obama, who received 39.6% (967 votes), with 2,441 ballots cast ... Bush received 56.4% of the vote here (1,556 ballots cast), outpolling Democrat John Kerry, who received around 42.0% (1,158 votes), with 2,760 ballots cast among the city's 4,001 ... Chris Christie received 57.7% of the vote here (987 ballots cast), ahead of both Democrat Jon Corzine with 32.9% (563 votes) and Independent Chris Daggett with 5.7% (98 votes), with 1,711 ...
... The regular cast appeared in an opening title sequence in which video head shots were arranged in a three-by-three grid, with each cast member appearing to look at the other ... Although many actors who become type-cast into the roles they played on a particular series resent this, the cast of The Brady Bunch express a contrary attitude ...
... Democrat Barack Obama received 83.3% of the vote here (10,717 cast), ahead of Republican John McCain with 14.8% (1,899 votes) and other candidates with 1.1% (140 ... John Kerry received 78.2% of the vote here (8,023 ballots cast), outpolling Republican George W ... and other candidates with 0.7% (143 votes), among the 10,263 ballots cast by the township's 20,734 registered voters, for a turnout percentage of 49.5 ...
... Source-Musicals101 1947 Original Broadway cast recording (incomplete, due to recording limitations of the period some lyrics were censored) 1954 Original motion picture ...
... to CBS's The Morning Program, John Posey was cast as Danny for the original pilot ... child labor laws, twins Ashley and Mary-Kate were cast to alternate during tapings ... All seven of the original cast members remained with the show through its entire eight-year run ...
Famous quotes containing the word cast:
“For such despite they cast on female wits:
If what I do prove well, it wont advance,
Theyll say its stoln, or else it was by chance.”
—Anne Bradstreet (c. 16121672)
“For those who are base in judgement do not know the good they hold in their hands until they cast it off.”
—Sophocles (497406/5 B.C.)
“If you are cast in a different mould to the majority, it is no merit of yours: Nature did it.”
—Charlotte Brontë (18161855)