- The Elements of Style (1999), 4th edition, hardcover, ISBN 0-205-31342-6
- The Elements of Style (2000), 4th edition, paperback, ISBN 0-205-30902-X
- The Elements of Style: A Style Guide for Writers (2005), by William Strunk, ISBN 0-975-22980-X
- The Elements of Style Illustrated (2005), by William Strunk Jr., E.B. White and Maira Kalman (Illustrator), ISBN 1-594-20069-6
- The Elements of Style by William Strunk Jr. & How To Speak And Write Correctly, by Joseph Devlin (2006), BN Publishing, ISBN 9-562-91263-9
- The Elements of Style Fiftieth Anniversary Edition (2009), hardcover, ISBN 0-205-63264-5 (contains the 4th edition text)
Read more about this topic: The Elements Of Style
Other articles related to "editions, edition":
... Revised editions were frequently published by H ... Bentley between 1832 (fourth edition in two volumes) and 1917, and again between 1923 and 1940, with further editions thereafter ... The 105th edition, published in 1970 under the editorship of Mr Peter Townend, was the last update until a 106th edition came out in 1999, and a 107th in ...
... Law of the Lord was published in two separate editions during James Strang's lifetime ... The first edition of 1851 contained only eighty pages and consisted of material translated directly from the Plates of Laban, with five exceptions three revelations given to Strang, and two ... The 1856 edition is the one generally used by Strangites today ...
... English language, Guide to Getting It On! has had six editions ... This is a link to the covers of the six US editions plus one separate UK edition ... and Mostly Wonderful Book About Sex for Adults of All Ages (1st edition, June 1996) ISBN 1-885535-14-7 ...
... is now offered in both the Standard and Enterprise editions ... Standard Edition Supports up to 5 storage groups ... Enterprise Edition This is extended to 100 databases in up to 50 storage groups ...
... On 2 May 2006 the Evening News dropped the "Lite" edition in favour of a "part-free, part-paid" distribution model for the main paper ...
Famous quotes containing the word editions:
“The next Augustan age will dawn on the other side of the Atlantic. There will, perhaps, be a Thucydides at Boston, a Xenophon at New York, and, in time, a Virgil at Mexico, and a Newton at Peru. At last, some curious traveller from Lima will visit England and give a description of the ruins of St. Pauls, like the editions of Balbec and Palmyra.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)
“The next Augustan age will dawn on the other side of the Atlantic. There will, perhaps, be a Thucydides at Boston, a Xenophon at New York, and, in time, a Virgil at Mexico, and a Newton at Peru. At last, some curious traveller from Lima will visit England and give a description of the ruins of St Pauls, like the editions of Balbec and Palmyra.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)