- Here's The Call On...: The appropriately titled first segment of the show (discontinued since October 2007) looks at the morning's business headlines.
- The Bond Report: Rick Santelli reports from Chicago with a look at the US Bond market.
- Your Best Trades Now: A guest joins the show with the anchors and a guest contributor to talk about what his/her best stock picks are right now.
- Stocks To Watch: In this segment, we look at the US stocks making news.
- MSNBC News Update: News headlines from MSNBC. Seen shortly after the bottom of the hour.
- 2 Hours Into the Trading Day...: An update on the U.S. stock markets after the first 2 hours of trading. Seen at the start of the program's second half-hour.
- CNBC.com Blog Watch: Seen during the program's second half-hour with a look at the key business stories blogged by CNBC reporters, such as Jim Goldman ("Tech Check"), Mike Huckman ("Pharma's Market"), Diana Olick ("Realty Check") and Darren Rovell ("Sports Biz").
- The Journal Report: Seen on Mondays with a reporter from The Wall Street Journal. This segment was discontinued at the end of 2007.
- Seidman Speaks: CNBC's chief commentator Bill Seidman made guest appearances and answered viewers' Email questions. This segment was seen on Thursdays, but was discontinued after Seidman's death in 2009.
- Mutual Fund Pick and Pan of the Week: Seen on Fridays with Christine Benz of Morningstar.
- West Coast Call: A guest from the West Coast joins the program, similar to the "West Coast Wake Up" segment on Squawk on the Street.
- The Last Call: The last segment of the program.
Read more about this topic: The Call (CNBC)
Other articles related to "segments, segment":
... logical data, and serves to allocate storage for all DBMS managed segments ... A database segment is a database object which occupies physical space such as table data and indexes.) Once created, a tablespace can be referred to by name ... Similarly, a tablespace may service segments for more than one schema.Sometimes it can be used to specify schema as to form a bond between logical and physcial data ...
... The typical format of Hockey Central's segments during Sportsnet Connected and the Saturday show is a four-person panel of former NHL players, coaches, and GMs alongside hockey reporters and broadcasters ... Daren Millard is the current host of most of the Hockey Central segments appearing on Sportsnet ... Those segments not hosted by Millard are hosted by Jeff Marek ...
... to a stem corona (“trumpet”) as long as, or longer than the perianth segments (“petals”) ... more than one- third, but less than equal to the length of the perianth segments (“petals”) ... a stem corona (“cup”) not more than one-third the length of the perianth segments (“petals”) ...
... They have a bauplan comprising 5 cephalic segments, 6 thoracic segments and 4 abdominal segments, followed by a telson ...
... includes V (variable), D (diversity), J (joining), and C (constant) segments ... B cell development, a recombination event at the DNA level joins a single D segment with a J segment this partially rearranged D-J gene is then ... Recombination of many different V segments with several J segments provides a wide range of antigen recognition ...
Famous quotes containing the word segments:
“It is not, truly speaking, the labour that is divided; but the men: divided into mere segments of menbroken into small fragments and crumbs of life, so that all the little piece of intelligence that is left in a man is not enough to make a pin, or a nail, but exhausts itself in making the point of a pin or the head of a nail.”
—John Ruskin (18191900)