The following teams participated in the Race, with their relationships at the time of filming. Note that this table is not necessarily reflective of all content broadcast on television, owing to the inclusion or exclusion of some data. Placements are listed in finishing order:
|Team||Relationship||Position (by leg)||Roadblocks performed|
|Chris & Alex||Lifelong Friends||6th||2nd||7th||7th3||1st||6th||2nd||2nd||1stƒ||3rd||3rd||3rd||1st||Chris 5, Alex 6|
|Tara & Wil||Separated Couple||1st||3rd||2nd||2nd||3rd||5th||3rd||4th||3rd||2nd||1stƒ||1st4||2nd||Tara 4, Wil 7|
|Blake & Paige||Brother/Sister||4th||9th||5th||4th||4th||3rd||5th||5th||2nd||1stƒ||2nd||1st||3rd||Blake 8, Paige 3|
|Oswald & Danny||Best Friends||8th||7th||1st||1stƒ||6th||4th||4th||1st||4th||4th||4th||Oswald 6, Danny 3|
|Gary & Dave||Former Roommates||9th||5th||3rd||3rd3||5th||2nd||1stƒ||3rd||5th||Gary 2, Dave 5|
|Mary & Peach||Sisters||7th||4th||4th||5th||2nd||1st||6th2||Mary 3, Peach 2|
|Cyndi & Russell||Pastors/Married Parents||2nd||6th||8th||6th||7th||Cyndi 1, Russell 3|
|Shola & Doyin||Twin Brothers||3rd||1stƒ||5th||8th2||Shola 0, Doyin 1|
|Peggy & Claire||Grandmothers||10th||8th||9th1,2||Peggy 0, Claire 1|
|Hope & Norm||Married Parents||4th||10th||Hope 0, Norm 1|
|Deidre & Hillary||Mother/Daughter||11th||Deidre 0, Hillary 0|
- A red team placement indicates that the team was eliminated.
- An underlined blue team placement indicates that the team was the last to arrive at a Pit Stop in a non-elimination leg of the race.
- A green ƒ indicates that the team won a Fast Forward clue. If placed next to a leg number, this indicates that the Fast Forward was available for that leg but not used.
- ^ Peggy & Claire left the Pit Start in Foz do Iguaçu over 37 minutes late because they missed their departure time. This did not affect their overall placement in Leg 3.
- ^a b c Peggy & Claire, Shola & Doyin, and Mary & Peach had each fallen so far behind the other teams in their respective elimination legs that they ended up not completing all the tasks set out for them. Instead, they were instructed to go directly to their respective Pit Stops, where they were each eliminated.
- a b Gary & Dave initially arrived 2nd, but were issued a 42-minute penalty for speeding, and consequently they departed in 3rd place for the next leg. Chris & Alex received the same penalty as Gary & Dave, but since they were departing in last place, this did not affect their placement.
- ^ Tara & Wil initially arrived 2nd, but were given a 1 minute credit due to a minor production difficulty that caused them a slight delay. Thus they were tied with Blake & Paige for 1st place as a result and also received the first place prize.
Read more about this topic: The Amazing Race 2
Other articles related to "results, result":
... The election result was disappointing for the Coalition ... Dr Bruce Flegg was seen as being responsible for the result ...
... Quebec municipal elections, 2005, results in Abitibi-Témiscamingue Quebec municipal elections, 2005, results in Bas-Saint-Laurent Quebec municipal elections, 2005, results ...
... reported that they had replicated the Fleischmann and Pons results but later retracted their reports and offered an alternative explanation for their original positive results ... These retractions, combined with negative results from some famous laboratories, led most scientists to conclude, as early as 1989, that no positive ...
... Election Commission, ZANU-PF polled nearly 60% of the vote, an increase of 11% over the 2000 results ... As a result of the election, ZANU-PF had a two-thirds majority in the legislature, allowing the government to change the Constitution ... As the results became clear the MDC denounced what it called "the sham elections," which it said had been marked by massive electoral fraud ...
... Preliminary results of genetic analysis carried out on the remains of a boy and a young woman believed to belong to Nicholas II's son and heir Alexei, and daughter Anastasia were revealed on 22 January ... Once the genetic analysis has been completed in Russia, its results will be compared with test results from foreign experts." Nevolin said the ...
Famous quotes containing the word results:
“Being a parent is unlike any previous jobthe results of any one action are not clearly visible for a long time, if at all.”
—Anonymous Mother. As quoted in Between Generations by Ellen Galinsky, ch. 2 (1981)
“I have no doubt that it was a principle they fought for, as much as our ancestors, and not to avoid a three-penny tax on their tea; and the results of this battle will be as important and memorable to those whom it concerns as those of the battle of Bunker Hill, at least.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“For every life and every act
Consequence of good and evil can be shown
And as in time results of many deeds are blended
So good and evil in the end become confounded.”
—T.S. (Thomas Stearns)