Individual prizes were awarded to the first team to complete a leg.
- Leg 1 - A vacation to Hawaii provided by American Airlines Vacations.
- Leg 8 - A seven day cruise on Royal Caribbean
- Leg 9 - A vacation to Cancún provided by American Airlines Vacations.
- Leg 10 - A vacation to Puerto Rico provided by American Airlines Vacations.
- Leg 11 - A vacation to Los Cabos provided by American Airlines Vacations.
- Leg 12 - A vacation to London and Paris provided by American Airlines Vacations. Due to a production error, which caused a delay of 1 minute, this prize was awarded to the 1st and 2nd place teams of this leg.
- Leg 13 - $1,000,000
Read more about this topic: The Amazing Race 2
Other articles related to "prizes, prize":
... Giovanni Angeleri (Italy) 7 prizes Eijin Nimura (Japan) 5 prizes Yuki Manuela Janke (Germania/Japan) 4 prizes Jean-Pierre Wallez (France) 4 prizes Ilya Gringolts (Russia) 3 prizes Mengla Huang (China) 3 prizes ...
... There are cash prizes, both for the winners and their schools ... There are bonus prizes of R100,000 for using Python, due to Shuttleworth's sponsorship ...
... some cases, production staff and family members have modeled prizes ... of staff will model children's merchandise used as prizes ... announcer models men's watches, suits, and accessories used as prizes, a practice that has been used with all four permanent announcers (Johnny Olson, Rod Roddy, Rich Fields, George Gray) and the ...
... The Prime Minister's Prizes for Science are an annual Australian award for outstanding achievements in science and science teaching ... The prizes have been awarded since 2000, when they replaced the Australia Prize for science ... The major award is the Prime Minister's Prize for Science, it is regarded as the national award for scientific achievement, the Science Minister's Prize for Life Scientist of the ...
... Flower shows are competitions where prizes are awarded for presenting outstanding, usually individual specimens ... Prizes may also be awarded for "uniqueness" of a specimen ... Displays are when a large group of plants are shown together, and prizes are awarded for the overall 'look' of the display ...
Famous quotes containing the word prizes:
“She prizes not such trifles as these are.
The gifts she looks from me are packed and locked
Up in my heart, which I have given already,
But not delivered.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)