- Team ECK/Team RECK (WWF), consisting of Kurt Angle, Edge, Christian, and later Rhyno.
- Team WWF (WWF), consisting of a face gimmick of Angle and other past and current multiple faces during the invasion storyline. Angle was the leader after the original leader Steve Austin betrayed him and join the alliance and before The Rock made his return. This was also the only full-time stable where Angle was a face.
- The World's Greatest Tag Team (WWE), consisting of Kurt Angle, Charlie Haas, and Shelton Benjamin
- An alliance, consisting of Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns and Mark Jindrak
- The Angle Alliance (TNA), consisting of Kurt Angle, A.J. Styles, and Tomko with Karen Angle.
- The Main Event Mafia (TNA), consisting of Kurt Angle, Sting, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Booker T and Sharmell.
- The term Team Angle has also existed referring to one-time alliances
- Team at Survivor Series 2003 (WWE), consisting of Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, John Cena, Hardcore Holly, and Bradshaw.
- Team at Survivor Series 2004 (WWE), consisting of Kurt Angle, Carlito Caribbean Cool, Luther Reigns, and Mark Jindrak.
- Team at Lockdown 2007 (TNA), consisting of Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Rhino, Sting, and Jeff Jarrett.
- Team at Lockdown 2009 (TNA), consisting of Kurt Angle, Booker T, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner.
Other articles related to "angle, team, team angle":
... Christian in a cage, and also had Kurt Angle at ringside ... During the bout, Angle got into a brawl with Samoa Joe, leaving Cage to escape the cage and interfere in the match, causing a disqualification ... On the March 8 edition of Impact!, Christian's Coalition lost to Kurt Angle, Rhino and Samoa Joe by disqualification after interference from Abyss who Black Hole slammed Angle ...
... Next, was a World Tag Team Championship match between the team of Kane and Rob Van Dam against the defending champions, William Regal and Lance Storm ... Regal and Storm retained the World Tag Team Championship following a pinfall after the chokeslam ... The fifth match was a Six-man tag team match between the team of Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Charlie Haas, and Shelton Benjamin) against the team of Brock Lesnar, Edge, and Chris Benoit ...
... Team Guerrero vs ... Team Angle ^ Elimination No ... Wrestler Team Eliminated by Elimination move Time 1 Carlito Team Angle N/A Chased from the arena by Cena before the match began 2 ... Rob Van Dam Team ...
1 Elimination # Wrestler Team Eliminated by Elimination move Time 1 Hardcore Holly Team Angle N/A Disqualified after pushing the referee 2 ... A-Train Team Lesnar Bradshaw Pinfall after a Clothesline From Hell ...
... The tag team made their debut on the December 26, 2002 edition of WWE's SmackDown! ... Paul Heyman introduced Benjamin and Haas under the name Team Angle as a "gift" to his top client Kurt Angle ... Team Angle quickly involved themselves in a scripted rivalry with Chris Benoit and Edge, defeating them on January 30, 2003 to become the number one contenders for the WWE ...
Famous quotes containing the words angle and/or team:
“From whichever angle one looks at it, the application of racial theories remains a striking proof of the lowered demands of public opinion upon the purity of critical judgment.”
—Johan Huizinga (18721945)
“Imagination is a valuable asset in business and she has a sister, Understanding, who also serves. Together they make a splendid team and business problems dissolve and the impossible is accomplished by their ministrations.... Imagination concerning the worlds wants and the individuals needs should be the Alpha and Omega of self-education.”
—Alice Foote MacDougall (18671945)