Tat or TAT may refer to:
- Tat people (Iran), an Iranian ethnic group from Iran
- Tati language (Iran), a Northwestern Iranian language
- Tat people (Caucasus), an Iranian ethnic group from the Caucasus
- Tat language (Caucasus), a Southwestern Iranian language
- Juhuri language, the Jewish Tat language
- A sub-group of Crimean Tatars
- Total air temperature, sometimes referred to as Stagnation Temperature
- TAT European Airlines, a former French regional airline
- Transportes Aéreos de Timor, a former Portuguese–Timorese airline
- Transcontinental Air Transport, a former US airline
- The IATA Airport code of Poprad-Tatry Airport
- Tát, a Hungarian village
- Tat Ali, an Ethiopian volcano
- Thematic Apperception Test, a projective psychological test
- Tat (HIV), Trans-Activator of Transcription, HIV protein
- Twin-arginine translocation pathway, cellular protein export pathway
- Tapas Acupressure Technique
- Tat (consumer item classification) British colloquial term
- Turnaround time
- Tat Bank, a bank based in Tehran, Iran
- Tat Wood, a British author
- Die Tat, a former magazine
- Transatlantic telephone cable
- Research In Motion, formerly The Astonishing Tribe, a Swedish company
- TAT, a female fronted punk/rock band from London, England
- Tat Tvam Asi, a Hindu philosophical concept
- TAT, an abbreviation for actress Tiffani Amber Thiessen
- Tat is a son and disciple of Hermes Trismegistus.
Other articles related to "tat, tats":
... The Siamese coup d'état of 1947 (Thai รัฐประหาร 8 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2490) was a Thai coup d'état that happened on the evening of 7 November 1947, ending in the early hours of the morning on 8 November ...
... In France under the Ancien Régime, an estate provincial (État provincial) was an assembly of the three estates of a province, "regularly constituted, periodically convoked and possessing certain ... Only the "pays d'état" had rights to such Estates ... general of ' (to distinguish them from the 'états particuliers' and States-General) or simply 'the estates' ...
... Tat vastly increases the level of transcription of the HIV dsDNA ... Before Tat is present, a small number of RNA transcripts will be made, which allow the Tat protein to be produced ... Tat then binds to cellular factors and mediates their phosphorylation, resulting in increased transcription of all HIV genes, providing a positive feedback cycle ...
... Tat is an HIV gene ... Tat stands for "Trans-Activator of Transcription" ... Tat consists of between 86 and 101 amino acids depending on the subtype ...
... Diplôme d'État de docteur (State Degree of Doctor) professional doctorate equivalent ... Diplôme d'État de chirurgien dentiste Doctor of Dental Surgery ... Diplôme d’État de docteur en médecine Doctor of Medicine ...
Famous quotes containing the word tat:
“Older women can afford to agree that femininity is a charade, a matter of coloured hair, écru lace and whalebones, the kind of slap and tat that transvestites are in love with, and no more.”
—Germaine Greer (b. 1939)