Tanner may refer to:
- 13668 Tanner, a main-belt asteroid discovered on 28 April 1997
- Tanner '88, a television series about a fictional US presidential nominee
- Tanner (band), an American band active in the 1990s
- Tanner, the sixpence, a British pre-decimal coin
- Tanner (occupation), the tanning of leather and hides
and also :
- Tanner crab (Chionoecetes bairdi), a crab species
- Tanner Cup, a New Zealand sailing competition
- Tanner De Witt, a business law firm based in Hong Kong
- Tanner graph, a bipartite graph used to state constraints or equations which specify error correcting codes
- Tanner Hall (disambiguation)
- Tanner stage, a scale of physical development in children, adolescents and adults
- Tanner on Tanner, a 2004 comedy
- Mr. Tanner, a song by Harry Chapin from his 1974 album Short Stories
- O.C. Tanner (disambiguation), a disambiguation page
- USNS Tanner, a ship
- USS Tanner (AGS-15), an attack cargo ship of the U.S. Navy
- Tanner, character from the book: Michael Vey 2
Other articles related to "tanner":
... Stephen Barrett Tanner is an American author currently residing in Sierra Madre, California ... As a military historian and freelance writer, Tanner has produced informative pieces such as Afghanistan - A Military History from Alexander the ... He is the son of Dr William Tanner and is married to Anne (Nancy) daughter of the art historian Professor Emerson Howland Swift by whom he has two children ...
... Arnold Tanner Coronation Street character Portrayed by Frank Crawshaw Created by Tony Warren Introduced by Tony Warren (1961) Peter Eckersley (1966) Duration 1961, 1966 First appearance 4 January ...
... Bill Tanner is a minor antagonist in Snakehead ... After Alex escapes and sets fire to the hospital, Tanner survives the attack and sends a Huey helicopter after Alex ... It is later revealed that Tanner commits suicide, rather than face Major Yu's horrible punishment ...
27, 2011, during what some meteorologists call the "2011 Super Outbreak", Tanner and other surrounding communities were hit by a large violent tornado that was rated an EF5 ... The tornado marks the third F5 or EF5 to strike Tanner and the surrounding communities in Limestone County ...
... Norah Tanner Coronation Street character Portrayed by Avril Angers Created by Tony Warren Introduced by Tony Warren Duration 1961 Appears on 6 January 1961 Episode 9 ...
Famous quotes containing the word tanner:
“Is it the lumberman, then, who is the friend and lover of the pine, stands nearest to it, and understands its nature best? Is it the tanner who has barked it, or he who has boxed it for turpentine, whom posterity will fable to have been changed into a pine at last? No! no! it is the poet.... All the pines shudder and heave a sigh when that man steps on the forest floor.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)