||Flair and Hogan, Wrestling's Icons meet for a Shocking Showdown
||World Championship Wrestling
||February 21, 1999
|Souled Out 1999
SuperBrawl IX took place on February 21, 1999 from the Oakland Arena in Oakland, California.
- Booker T defeated Disco Inferno (9:19)
- Booker pinned Inferno after a Harlem Hangover.
- Chris Jericho (with Ralphus) defeated Perry Saturn by count out (11:17)
- Saturn left the ring after he hit the referee with a Death Valley Driver.
- Billy Kidman defeated Chavo Guerrero, Jr. to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Championship (8:26)
- Kidman pinned Guerrero after a Shooting star press.
- Barry Windham and Curt Hennig defeated Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko to win the vacant WCW World Tag Team Championship (20:36 total time)
- This was the final of a double-elimination tournament. Entering the match Benoit and Malenko had already lost while Windham and Hennig had yet to.
- Malenko forced Windham to submit with the Texas Cloverleaf for the first fall.
- Windham pinned Malenko for the second fall and the championship after choking Malenko out with his belt.
- The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) (with Lex Luger and Miss Elizabeth) defeated Konnan and Rey Mysterio, Jr. in a Hair versus Mask match (11:00)
- Nash pinned Mysterio after an Outsider's Edge from Hall.
- As a result of the match Mysterio lost his mask; had Konnan and Mysterio won Miss Elizabeth would have had her head shaved.
- This match was originally supposed to involve Lex Luger as Kevin Nash's tag team partner accompanied by Miss Elizabeth against Rey Mysterio Jr. and Konnan in the tag team hair vs. mask match, but Luger suffered a bicep injury at the hands of Rey Mysterio Jr. three days earlier on WCW Thunder and was immediately replaced by Scott Hall as Kevin Nash's tag team partner against Konnan and Rey Mysterio Jr. in the tag team hair vs. mask match.
- Scott Steiner defeated Diamond Dallas Page to retain the WCW World Television Championship (13:53)
- Page passed out while in the Steiner Recliner.
- Scott Hall (with Disco Inferno) defeated Roddy Piper to win the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (8:19)
- Hall pinned Piper with his feet on the ropes.
- Goldberg defeated Bam Bam Bigelow (11:39)
- Goldberg pinned Bigelow after a Jackhammer.
- Hollywood Hogan defeated Ric Flair to retain the WCW World Heavyweight Championship (12:53)
- Hogan pinned Ric after David Flair used a Stun Gun on Ric.