Stuff may refer to:
- Stuff (cloth), woven cloth or fabric
- Stuffing, a substance placed in cavities of food items, often a turkey or by its self.
- Stuffed toy, a child's soft toy
- Stuffed or preserved animals, created through the art of taxidermy
- Stuff.co.nz, news website of Fairfax New Zealand
- Bit stuffing, the insertion of noninformation bits into computerized data
- Stuff' can be anything without a specific content.
- To compress files using StuffIt
- Stuff (album), a 1997 album by Holly McNarland
- Stuff (band), a 1970s-80s fusion/rhythm and blues music group
- Stuff, a 1992 album by Bill Wyman
- "Stuff", a 2000 single by Diamond Rio from the album One More Day
In popular culture:
- Stuff (magazine), a men's magazine
- Stuff (novel), a 1997 novel by Joseph Connolly
- The Stuff, a 1985 horror/comedy film by Larry Cohen
- Stuff (film), a 1993 documentary about John Frusciante's life
- "Stuff" (How I Met Your Mother), an episode of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother
- A flying creature in the video game Kya: Dark Lineage
- A clothing line by songstress Hilary Duff
- Stuff (book), a 2005 book by Jeremy Strong
Other articles related to "stuff":
... where issue five is wrapping up and I'm going on to more mainstream superhero stuff, so it'll be nice to do more fight scenes and stuff like that ... But the teenage girl stuff has been kinda fun." ...
... Stuff.co.nz is a New Zealand news website published by Fairfax Digital, a division of Fairfax New Zealand Ltd, a subsidiary of Australian company Fairfax Media Ltd ... Stuff hosts the websites for Fairfax's New Zealand newspapers, including the country's second and third highest circulation daily newspapers, The Dominion Post and The Press, and the highest circulation weekly ...
... from the creators of Ultimate Mustache Fighter") is Kicking Stuff, where a man named Jonathan (Bobby Tisdale) takes ordinary objects, places them on top of an overturned ... kicking the object, he points at the camera and yells "Kicking stuff!" ...
... Further reading Stuff at the Marvel Universe wiki Stuff on Marvel Database, a Marvel Comics wiki Stuff at the Comic Book DB Stuff is a member of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard in the Marvel Comics ... of Professor X's twin sister Cassandra Nova, orders the destruction of all mutants on Earth, Stuff does advance scouting work for the Shi'ar by disguising himself as a mutant child called Kato at the Xavier Institute ...
... Hi - So here's a little taste of the new stuff ... Enjoy the new stuff and the weird stuff ...
Famous quotes containing the word stuff:
“This is just a job like any other job. I do it the best I can. Its never enough but I do it. When I go home, I dont take this stuff with me, I leave it outside. But you, the way you carry it around inside, you must like it! Maybe you think that makes you a good cop. The way youre going you wont be good to anybody! Not even yourself! Somebody had to tell you. To get anything out of this life, you got to put something in it. From the heart!”
—A.I. (Albert Isaac)
“Mathematics may be compared to a mill of exquisite workmanship, which grinds your stuff to any degree of fineness; but, nevertheless, what you get out depends on what you put in; and as the grandest mill in the world will not extract wheat flour from peascods, so pages of formulae will not get a definite result out of loose data.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley (18251895)
“All this stuff you heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans, traditionally, love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.... Americans play to win all the time. I wouldnt give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. Thats why Americans have never lostand will never losea war, because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans.”
—Francis Ford Coppola (b. 1939)