Solid state may refer to:
- Solid-state chemistry
- Solid-state physics
- Solid-state laser
- Solid matter
- Solid state (electronics), circuits built of solid materials
- Solid-state fan
- Solid state relay, an electronic switch built of solid materials
- Solid-state drive, data storage device components that uses memory chips, such as SDRAMs, to store data
- Solid-state ionics is the study of solid electrolytes
- Solid State Survivor, a 1979 album by the Japanese band Yellow Magic Orchestra
- Solid State Records, a Christian Metal/Metalcore label
- Solid State Records (jazz label)
- Solid State, a Liquid Funk group featuring DJ Dextrous
- Solid State, a song by Combustible Edison from their 1996 album Schizophonic!
Other articles related to "solid state, solids, solid":
... The Complete Solid State Recordings of the Thad Jones / Mel Lewis Orchestra is a Mosaic Records limited edition compilation of all previously released songs from the five Solid State Records (later ...
... Haile's research centers on ionic conduction in solids, with the twin objectives of understanding the mechanisms that govern ion transport, and applying such an understanding to the development of advanced ... Haile's group include proton-conducting solid acid compounds, proton-conducting perovskites, mixed oxygen- and electron-conducting perovskites, oxygen-conducting oxides, and alkali-con ... is closely tied to the crystal structure of and structural transitions in the conducting solid, crystal growth, structure determination by X-ray and neutron diffraction, and ...
... Behind the Mask" (Solid State Survivor, 1979) "Citizens of Science" (×∞ Multiplies, 1980) "Insomnia" (Solid State Survivor, 1979) "La Femme ...
... Jones / Mel Lewis and the Jazz Orchestra (Solid State, 1966) Presenting Joe Williams and Thad Jones / Mel Lewis, The Jazz Orchestra (Solid State, 1966) Live at the Village Vanguard (Solid ...
... Lauron Technologies is an American manufacturer of solid-state drive adapter products based in Naples, Florida ... Lauron extends the concept of the solid-state drive (SSD) by combining the host adapter interface with the flash memory using a single card ... components, is replaced with a completely solid state device ...
Famous quotes containing the words state and/or solid:
“In the most high and palmy state of Rome,
A little ere the mightiest Julius fell,
The graves stood tenantless and the sheeted dead
Did squeak and gibber in the Roman streets.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“Without [diversion] we would be in a state of weariness, and this weariness would spur us on to seek a more solid means of escaping from it. But diversion amuses us, and leads us unconsciously to death.”
—Blaise Pascal (16231662)