Aspects of the program vary in different states. Michigan, for example, requires recipients to spend a month in a job search program before benefits can begin. Saying that it is "unfair for Florida taxpayers to subsidize drug addiction", Florida Governor Rick Scott signed the Welfare Drug-Screen Measure which requires welfare applicants to undergo drug screening. The law went into effect on July 1, 2011. It was later revoked by a Federal Judge.
Eligibility for welfare depends on a variety of factors, including gross and net income, family size, and other circumstances like pregnancy, homelessness, unemployment, and medical conditions.
Other articles related to "aspects, aspect, companies, people":
... Sexuality can be inscribed in a multidimensional model comprising different aspects of human life biology, reproduction, culture, entertainment, relationships and love ... physical ones (weight, height, mass, etc.), as the former evaluate those aspects and variables pertaining to an "individual" whose individuality refers ... “guideline” to rapidly and accurately deepen the aspects highlighted by the measurements and check them together with their patients ...
... It also touches on the human aspects of Wright in addition to his artistic talent and eccentricities ... The novel also explores some deeper aspects of love ... The novel depicts some very positive aspects to the relationship between Mamah and Wright ...
Aspect may be:
- Aspect (computer programming), a feature that is linked to many parts of a program, but which is not necessarily the primary function of the program.
- Grammatical aspect, in linguistics, a component of the conjugation of a verb, having to do with the internal temporal flow of an event
- Lexical aspect, in linguistics, a distinction among different kinds of verb according to their relation to time
- Astrological aspect, the relative angle between two heavenly bodies
- Aspect (geography), the direction in which a slope faces
- Aspect (trade union), a trade union in the United Kingdom
- An anatomic term, see Anatomical terms of location
- Aspect (Dungeons & Dragons), aspect refers to a figure which is the representation of a god
- Aspect Co., a Japanese video game company
- Warner Aspect, an imprint of the publishing company Warner Books, focusing on works of science fiction
- Alain Aspect, a French physicist
Aspect may also refer to:
- In railway signalling, the aspect is the number of lights on a signal, and their state. For example, the standard three-light traffic signal is a three-aspect signal.
... Among human beings monogamy has two aspects principle of marrying only once in a lifetime, opposed to digamy marriage with only one person at a time ... Human monogamy's legal aspects are taught at faculties of law ... There are also philosophical aspects, the field of interest of e.g ...
... Executives acte.org National Business Travel Association Aspects of corporations Abuse Appointeeship Capitalism Censorship Citizenship Communication Crime Design Despotism Entertainment ...
Famous quotes containing the word aspects:
“All the aspects of this desert are beautiful, whether you behold it in fair weather or foul, or when the sun is just breaking out after a storm, and shining on its moist surface in the distance, it is so white, and pure, and level, and each slight inequality and track is so distinctly revealed; and when your eyes slide off this, they fall on the ocean.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“I suppose an entire cabinet of shells would be an expression of the whole human mind; a Flora of the whole globe would be so likewise, or a history of beasts; or a painting of all the aspects of the clouds. Everything is significant.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“... of all the aspects of social misery nothing is so heartbreaking as unemployment ...”
—Jane Addams (18601935)