- Gloria Flores – Spanish voice on "Slang"
- Ram Naravan – intro sarangi sample on "Turn to Dust"
- Craig Pruess – string and percussion arranging and conducting on "Turn to Dust"
- Av Singh – dohl on "Turn to Dust"
- Shyam Vatish – outro sarangi sample on "Turn to Dust"
- Pete Woodroffe – piano on "Blood Runs Cold", keyboard strings on "Where Does Love Go When It Dies"
- Gavyn Wright – string leader on "Turn to Dust"
Famous quotes containing the words musicians and/or additional:
“We stand in the tumult of a festival.
What festival? This loud, disordered mooch?
These hospitaliers? These brute-like guests?
These musicians dubbing at a tragedy,
A-dub, a-dub, which is made up of this:
That there are no lines to speak? There is no play.”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)
“The mere existence of an additional child or children in the family could signify Less. Less time alone with parents. Less attention for hurts and disappointments. Less approval for accomplishments. . . . No wonder children struggle so fiercely to be first or best. No wonder they mobilize all their energy to have more or most. Or better still, all.”
—Adele Faber (20th century)