Towns and Villages
- Sangha (8 536 inhabitants) (capital)
- Biguimnoghin (651 inhabitants)
- Dabodin (633 inhabitants)
- Daboulga (700 inhabitants)
- Dagomkom (1 828 inhabitants)
- Diougo (1 435 inhabitants)
- Ganzaga (636 inhabitants)
- Goghin, Koulpélogo (1 030 inhabitants)
- Gouadiga (1 028 inhabitants)
- Idani (7 000 inhabitants)
- Kandoure (515 inhabitants)
- Kaongo (1 095 inhabitants)
- Kombilga (2 783 inhabitants)
- Koyenga (1 078 inhabitants)
- Longo (2 546 inhabitants)
- Naba-Dabogo (2 516 inhabitants)
- Ouedogo (1 293 inhabitants)
- Sangha-Peulh (1 408 inhabitants)
- Sangha-Yarcé (1 446 inhabitants)
- Sankanse (1 104 inhabitants)
- Tabe (1 343 inhabitants)
- Tampaologo (665 inhabitants)
- Tankoaga (2 864 inhabitants)
- Taram-Noaga (4 511 inhabitants)
- Yourga (1 296 inhabitants)
- Yourkoudghin (982 inhabitants)
Read more about this topic: Sangha Department (Burkina Faso)
Other articles related to "towns, villages, town, towns and, towns and villages, village":
... The towns of the Upper Hunter are Scone, Aberdeen, Murrurundi, and Merriwa, as well as several villages, including Bunnan, Gundy, Moonan Flat, Ellerston, Wingen, Blandford and Cassilis ... Of the towns, only Aberdeen on the Shire's south eastern border is situated on the Hunter River ...
... The towns of Høje Taastrup, Taastrup, and Hedehusene are railway station towns in the Greater Copenhagen Authority (Hovedstadens Udviklingsråd (HUR)) ...
... The town had also been occupied by the Wappinger Indians, before the first European settlers arrived around 1710. 1788 was the initial period of establishing towns and counties in the newly independent state of New York, but parts were removed subsequently to form other towns ... Beekman contributed part of its territory to the newer Towns of La Grange (1821) and Union Vale (1827) ...
... The largest towns and villages and populations in the department are as follows ... Sanaba (6 402 inhabitants) (capital) Bendougou (2 864 inhabitants) Bérenkuy (435 inhabitants) Dio (2 107 inhabitants) Founa (1 677 inhabitants) Gombio (292 inhabitants) Gnoumakuy (440 inhabitants) Koba (1 207 inhabitants) Kosso (435 inhabitants) Kossoba (1 975 inhabitants) Kounla (452 inhabitants) Moussakuy (1 139 inhabitants) Nemena (1 017 inhabitants) Ouarakuy (549 inhabitants) Pekuy (293 inhabitants) Sorwa (699 inhabitants) Soumakuy (370 inhabitants) Timba (241 inhabitants) Yenkuy (278 inhabitants) Ziga (6 653 inhabitants) ...
... With the establishment of municipalities, Kitamuro District was organized into one town and 9 villages April 1, 1889 (1 town, 9 villages) Town of Owase ... Sugariura(須賀利浦), part of Hikimoto, becomes the village of Sugari (須賀利村). 5 towns, 6 villages) 1954 June 20 The town of Owase and the villages of Kuki and Sugari, and the villages of Kitawauchi(北輪内村) and Minamiwauchi(南輪内村) from Minamimuro District, merged to form the ...
Famous quotes containing the words towns and, villages and/or towns:
“Glorious, stirring sight! The poetry of motion! The real way to travel! The only way to travel! Here todayin next week tomorrow! Villages skipped, towns and cities jumpedalways somebody elses horizons! O bliss! O poop- poop! O my! O my!”
—Kenneth Grahame (18591932)
“Instead of noblemen, let us have noble villages of men.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The recent attempt to secure a charter from the State of North Dakota for a lottery company, the pending effort to obtain from the State of Louisiana a renewal of the charter of the Louisiana State Lottery, and the establishment of one or more lottery companies at Mexican towns near our border, have served the good purpose of calling public attention to an evil of vast proportions.”
—Benjamin Harrison (18331901)