Ruskin’s educational work may be divided into further education activity (including short courses and TUC courses), supported by the Skills Funding Agency (SFA) and higher education work, funded by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) and validated by the Open University.
The college’s work in higher education constitutes:
- One year full-time or two-year part-time Certificates of Higher Education courses in Activism and Campaigning; English Studies: Creative Writing and Critical Practice; History; Law; and Social Sciences: Sociology, Politics and Economics; and a part-time (weekend block residential) Certificate of Higher Education in International Labour and Trade Union Studies (part-time)
- Three-year full-time or six-year part-time BA (Hons) degrees in English Studies: Creative Writing and Critical Practice; History with Social Sciences; Social Sciences: Sociology, Politics and Economics; Social Work; and Youth and Community Work
- Six-year part-time, block residential BA (Hons) degree in International Labour and Trade Union Studies
- MA degrees in International Labour and Trade Union Studies, Public History; and Women’s Studies
- A two-year Foundation Degree in Writing for Performance
Read more about this topic: Ruskin College
Other articles related to "courses offered, courses, course, offered":
... Originally, the number of male students permitted to enroll in the school was restructed to 12.5% of applicants ... Presently, the college admits male students with no restriction as to numbers ...
... MBA programme is a two-year programme, structured with courses spread over eight quarters and about five to six courses per quarter ... The first year contains core courses that are compulsory for all students, whereas the second year mostly has electives and a few core courses ... Apart from regular academics, course activities include taking courses on audit, going on field visits, participating in management workshops, organizing professional events, and working ...
... It offers courses in most mediums of Visual Art, both Creative and Applied Art ... This includes training for Master in Fine Art course (except Art History) and Bachelor of Arts in, Applied Art, Art History, Painting, Printmaking, Sculpture and Visual Communication with emphasis on ...
... Graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level courses are offered ... The following are some of the courses offered Mechanical Electrical and Electronics Electrical Electronics and Communication Computer Science and Engineering Information Technology Electronics and ...
... It is a college which offers many courses for students aged between 16 and 19 years ... It also has courses for adults aged above 19 years of age and vocational programmes as well ... Some courses are offered on a part-time basis and others are full-time courses ...
Famous quotes containing the words offered and/or courses:
“In truth, the laboratory is the forecourt of the temple of philosophy, and whoso has not offered sacrifices and undergone purification there has little chance of admission into the sanctuary.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley (182595)
“All the courses of my life do show
I am not in the roll of common men.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)