- The Carol Burnett Show (1967) (TV)
- The Tim Conway Show (1970) (TV)
- The Marty Feldman Comedy Machine (1971) (TV)
- Silent Movie (with Mel Brooks, Barry Levinson and Ron Clark) (1976)
- High Anxiety (with Mel Brooks, Barry Levinson and Ron Clark) (1977)
- Caveman (with Carl Gottlieb) (1981)
- Transylvania 6-5000 (1985) (also Director)
- Million Dollar Mystery (with Tim Metcalfe and Miguel Tejada-Flores) (1987)
- Life Stinks (with Mel Brooks, Steve Haberman and Ron Clark) (1991)
- Dracula: Dead and Loving It (with Mel Brooks and Steve Haberman) (1995)
- Killer per caso (with Ezio Greggio) (1997)
- Screw Loose (with Steve Haberman) (1999)
- Pizza Man (with Steve Haberman) (2010)
- Big Finish (with Martin Guigui) (2012)
Other articles related to "writer, writers":
... Tina Fey portrayed Liz Lemon, the head writer of a fictitious live sketch comedy television series named TGS with Tracy Jordan (commonly known as just TGS) ... Friedlander portrayed the wise-cracking, trucker hat wearing, repulsive staff writer Frank Rossitano ... including Keith Powell as James "Toofer" Spurlock, a writer for TGS, and Lonny Ross as Josh Girard who is a staff writer of TGS as well as a TGS cast member ...
... Roberto Mac-Douall - Poet and writer ... Historian, journalist, researcher, and writer ... Germán Castro Caycedo (n.1940) Journalist and writer ...
... A writer is a person who produces nonfictional writing or literary art such as novels, short stories, poetry, plays, screenplays, or essays—especially someone who writes ... Skilled writers are able to use language to express ideas and images ... A writer's work may contribute significantly to the cultural content of a society ...
... Bazzi - journalist Maurice Berger - cultural critic Peter Carey - writer Colin Channer - writer, musician, co-founder of Calabash International Literary ...
... Alder January 6 Jürg von Känel, 53, climber, mountain guide, writer of guide book January 7 Ernst Deubelbeiss, 84, convicted of the murder of Armin. 1953–1980), television director January 14 Georges Piroué, 85, writer born in La Chaux-de-Fonds January 17 Daniel Zufferey, 35, author January 21 ... Keiser, 64?, journalist January 29 Ephraim Kishon, 80, satirist, writer, film director January Donato Müller, 70, footballer (Grasshopper Zürich) February 1 Werner Arnold, 74, cyclist well known in the 1950s ...
Famous quotes containing the word writer:
“He had discovered a great law of human action, without knowing itnamely, that in order to make a man or a boy covet a thing, it is only necessary to make the thing difficult to attain. If he had been a great and wise philosopher, like the writer of this book, he would now have comprehended that Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do and that Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do.”
—Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] (18351910)
“A writer is in danger of allowing his talent to dull who lets more than a year go past without finding himself in his rightful place of composition, the small single unluxurious retreat of the twentieth century, the hotel bedroom.”
—Cyril Connolly (19031974)