Rider may refer to:
- Fremont Rider (1885-1962), American writer and librarian
- H. Rider Haggard (1856-1925), British novelist
- Isaiah Rider (born 1971), American former National Basketball Association player
- James Rider (1797–1876), New York politician
- Rider Strong (born 1979), American actor, director, producer and screenwriter
- Steve Rider (born 1950), English sports presenter and anchorman
- Rider (legislation), an additional provision attached to a bill
- Rider (contract), an additional provision attached to a contract such as an insurance policy
- Rider (legal judgement), an explanation appended to a legal decision by a jury or inquest
- Rider (theater), a set of requests or demands that a performer will set as criteria for performance
- Rider (band), an offshoot band from Ultra
- Rider (imprint), a publishing imprint of Random House
- Rider (Fate/Stay Night), a character in the Japanese series Fate/Stay Night
- Rider (Fate/Zero), a character in the Japanese novel Fate/Zero
- Honeychile Rider, a character in the novel Dr. No
- Alex Rider, hero of a series of spy novels by Anthony Horowitz
- Riders (novel), a romance novel by the British author Jilly Cooper
- Rider University, an American university in New Jersey
- Rider, the magazine published by the British Motorcyclists Federation
Other articles related to "rider":
... Kamen Rider 1 uses the power of the wind to fight ... To transform Rider speeds on his Cyclone and leaps into the air, creating wind-pressure against his Typhoon belt ... In early episodes, Kamen Rider 1 does not adapt a pose before transforming it would not be until episode 53 when he uses the following actions to transform ...
... Marvel Comics announced an agreement with Crystal Sky Entertainment to film Ghost Rider with actor Jon Voight attached as a producer ... Stax of IGN reviewed a draft script for Ghost Rider written by David Goyer ... Cage entered talks to be cast into the lead role for Ghost Rider, and by July, had closed a deal with the studio ...
... The bunny hop, or bunnyhop, is a bicycle trick that allows the rider to launch their bike into the air as if jumping off a ramp ... the Ollie, the bunny hop is one of the first and most basic tricks a bicycle rider typically learns ... motocross (BMX) and mountain bike rider alike ...
... Kamen Rider 1 (仮面ライダー１号, Kamen Raidā Ichigō?) is a fictional character and main superhero or henshin character featured in Japanese tokusatsu ... appeared in the television series Kamen Rider, the first in the famous Kamen Rider franchise of tokusatsu programmes ... The primary protagonist of the series, Kamen Rider 1 is a motorcycle-riding superhero modeled upon a grasshopper ...
... A motorcycle or bicycle will tend to go where the rider is looking if the rider is overly focused on an obstacle, the cycle can collide with that object simply because of the rider's focus on it, even ...
Famous quotes containing the word rider:
“Came to Ajanta cave, the painted space of the breast,
the real world where everything is complete,
there are no shadows, the forms of incompleteness,
The great cloak blows in the light, rider and horse arrive,
the shoulders turn and every gift is made.”
—Muriel Rukeyser (19131980)
“A little neglect may breed mischief ... for want of a nail, the shoe was lost; for want of a shoe the horse was lost; and for want of a horse the rider was lost.”
—Benjamin Franklin (17061790)
“I sit astride life like a bad rider on a horse. I only owe it to the horses good nature that I am not thrown off at this very moment.”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein (18891951)