- Reunion (1932 film)
- Reunion (1936 film), directed by Norman Taurog
- The Reunion (1963 film), Italian comedy film
- Reunion (1980 film), a 1980 television film directed by Russ Mayberry
- Reunion (1985 film), a 1985 television film directed by Lee Grant
- Reunion (1989 film), based on the novel by Fred Uhlman
- Reunion (2001 film) (also known as American Reunion), a feature film directed by Leif Tilden and Mark Poppi
- Reunion (2009 film) directed by Alan Hruska, referring to his own Elihu reunion
- The Reunion (2011 American film), a 2011 action film directed by Michael Pavone
- The Reunion (2011 Danish film), a 2011 Danish comedy film directed by Niels Nørløv
- The Reunion (2012 film), a 2012 Filipino comedy-drama romance film distributed by Star Cinema
- The Dukes of Hazzard: Reunion!, a 1997 made-for-television film which reunites the surviving cast members of The Dukes of Hazzard
Read more about this topic: Reunion
Other articles related to "film, films":
... In a film by Pixar called Cars, the champion racecar in the film, Strip "The King" Wheathers is racecar number 43 based on Richard Petty's car ... Petty also provides the voice of "The King" in the film ...
... area contains many locations used in the filming of the Lord of the Rings film trilogy as well as the 2009 film X-Men Origins Wolverine ... Queenstown was used to film most of the 1988 film The Rescue ... Queenstown was the base for filming the George Lucas 1988 fantasy film Willow ...
... In the book The Fifty Worst Films of All Time the authors invited readers to write in nominating their favorite "worst films" ... Based on these votes, the Worst Film of All Time award was given to Plan 9 from Outer Space by Edward D ... claim Burton's "occasional triumphs only serve to highlight the pathetic waste in most of his films for every Equus in which he appears there are at least a half-dozen Cleopatras or Boom!s ...
... Flora Gomes is an internationally renowned film director his most famous film is "Nha Fala", English "My Voice" ... Mortu Nega (Death Denied) (1988) was the first fiction film and the second feature film ever made in Guinea-Bissau ... (The first feature film was N’tturudu, by director Umban u’Kest in 1987.) At FESPACO 1989, Mortu Nega won the prestigious Oumarou Ganda Prize ...
... In 1914 the Asty Films Company was founded and the production of long films begun ... a well known traditional love story, is considered the first Greek feature film, although there were several minor productions such as newscasts before this ... More than sixty films per year were made, with the majority having film noir elements ...
Famous quotes containing the word film:
“His education lay like a film of white oil on the black lake of his barbarian consciousness. For this reason, the things he said were hardly interesting at all. Only what he was.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)
“You should look straight at a film; thats the only way to see one. Film is not the art of scholars but of illiterates.”
—Werner Herzog (b. 1942)
“Lay not that flattering unction to your soul,
That not your trespass but my madness speaks;
It will but skin and film the ulcerous place,
Whilst rank corruption, mining all within,
—William Shakespeare (15641616)