- To protect the secret of Davros' presence in the story, Terry Molloy was credited in part three under an anagram, "Roy Tromelly".
- William Thomas, who appears in the story as Martin the undertaker, appears again in the series in the 2005 episode "Boom Town", making him the first actor to appear in both the classic and new series of Doctor Who. He later goes on to play Geraint Cooper, the father of Gwen Cooper, in the 2008 Torchwood episode "Something Borrowed" and the 2011 series Torchwood: Miracle Day. He is the first actor to appear in all three shows.
- Joseph Marcell, who appears as John, is better known for playing Geoffrey Butler on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
- The episode also features guest appearances by Pamela Salem and Michael Sheard. See also Celebrity appearances in Doctor Who.
- Mark McGann, the brother of Eighth Doctor actor Paul McGann, was originally considered for the role of Mike Smith.
- Simon Williams later played Paul Addison in the audio play Nekromanteia.
- Peter Halliday played Packer in the Second Doctor serial The Invasion.
Other articles related to "notes, cast":
... Films Year Title Role Notes 1983 Pattern of Roses, AA Pattern of Roses Netty Bellinger 1985 Room with a View, AA Room with a View Lucy Honeychurch 1986 Lady Jane Lady ... Film Critics Association Award for Best Cast Nominated—Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy Nominated—Italian Online Movie Award for Best Actress in ... Barbara International Film Festival Award for Best Ensemble Cast Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture Nominated—Academy Award for ...
Famous quotes containing the words notes and/or cast:
“If the heart of a man is deprest with cares,
The mist is dispelld when a woman appears;
Like the notes of a fiddle, she sweetly, sweetly
Raises the spirits, and charms our ears.”
—John Gay (16851732)
“There may sometimes be ungenerous attempts to keep a young man down; and they will succeed too, if he allows his mind to be diverted from its true channel to brood over the attempted injury. Cast about, and see if this feeling has not injured every person you have ever known to fall into it.”
—Abraham Lincoln (18091865)