- Masaya Kimura (鬼村将哉, Kimura Masaya?)
- Masaya is a chikan who stalks and subsequently rapes the Kiryū family.
- Manaka Kiryū (桐生愛花, Kiryū Manaka?)
- Manaka is Aoi's younger sister; a girl with short black hair who wears a blue dress. The player can make her wear cat ears so she can meow and/or produce cat noises.
- Voiced by: Natsumi Yanase
- Aoi Kiryū (桐生蒼, Kiryū Aoi?)
- Aoi is Manaka's older sister; a brunette girl with long hair who wears a school girl uniform. The player may choose to have her hair in a ponytail or down and free-flowing. The default setting for her hair is in a ponytail.
- Voiced by: Mao Enokizu
- Yūko Kiryū (桐生夕子, Kiryū Yūko?)
- Yuuko is Manaka's and Aoi's mother; a brown-haired woman with short hair who wears a green shirt. Yuuko also has the largest breasts, and optionally can wear glasses to make her produce virgin/nerd sound effects.
- Voiced by: Unknown, credited only as "Kaori"
Read more about this topic: Rape Lay
Other articles related to "characters, character":
... or electromechanical printer can print characters on paper, and execute operations such as move the carriage back to the left margin of the same line (carriage return), advance to the same column of ... non-printing operations were transmitted in exactly the same way as printable characters by sending control characters with defined functions (e.g ... the line feed character forced the carriage to move to the same position on the next line) to teleprinters ...
... prompt for the player to select two of six characters to accompany Dave ... is a graphic adventure game in which the player uses a point-and-click interface to guide characters through a two-dimensional (2D) game world and to solve puzzles ... fifteen different commands with this scheme examples include "Walk to", to move the characters "New kid", to switch between the three characters and "Pick up ...
... The game's main characters and bosses are Leonardo — Another apprentice magician who appears at Normoon and at Brannoch Castle near the end of the game ... Though not a main character, he still manages to help Brian by providing healing items in a room within Brannoch Castle ...
... At the conclusion of Vault of the Drow, the characters find an astral gate leading to the Abyssal realm of Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, goddess of the drow elves and architect of the ... The player characters are transported to another plane and cast into the labyrinth known as the Demonweb ... In order to return home, the characters must find their way out of the web and then defeat the evil demigoddess Lolth in her lair ...
... The title character, whose full name is Adam Seymour Duckstein (voiced by Jim J ... is actually gay, and that he had insisted that the character be voiced by someone gay ... This follows the tradition of semi-nudity of cartoon characters exemplified by Porky Pig, Donald Duck, Top Cat, etc ...
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
“Animals are stylized characters in a kind of old sagastylized because even the most acute of them have little leeway as they play out their parts.”
—Edward Hoagland (b. 1932)
“There are as many characters in men
As there are shapes in nature.”
—Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso)
“The naturalistic literature of this country has reached such a state that no family of characters is considered true to life which does not include at least two hypochondriacs, one sadist, and one old man who spills food down the front of his vest.”
—Robert Benchley (18891945)