- Masaya Kimura (鬼村将哉, Kimura Masaya?)
- Masaya is a chikan who stalks and subsequently rapes the Kiryū family.
- Manaka Kiryū (桐生愛花, Kiryū Manaka?)
- Manaka is Aoi's younger sister; a girl with short black hair who wears a blue dress. The player can make her wear cat ears so she can meow and/or produce cat noises.
- Voiced by: Natsumi Yanase
- Aoi Kiryū (桐生蒼, Kiryū Aoi?)
- Aoi is Manaka's older sister; a brunette girl with long hair who wears a school girl uniform. The player may choose to have her hair in a ponytail or down and free-flowing. The default setting for her hair is in a ponytail.
- Voiced by: Mao Enokizu
- Yūko Kiryū (桐生夕子, Kiryū Yūko?)
- Yuuko is Manaka's and Aoi's mother; a brown-haired woman with short hair who wears a green shirt. Yuuko also has the largest breasts, and optionally can wear glasses to make her produce virgin/nerd sound effects.
- Voiced by: Unknown, credited only as "Kaori"
Read more about this topic: Rape Lay
Other articles related to "characters, character":
... The game's main characters and bosses are Leonardo — Another apprentice magician who appears at Normoon and at Brannoch Castle near the end of the game ... Though not a main character, he still manages to help Brian by providing healing items in a room within Brannoch Castle ...
... The title character, whose full name is Adam Seymour Duckstein (voiced by Jim J ... actually gay, and that he had insisted that the character be voiced by someone gay ... This follows the tradition of semi-nudity of cartoon characters exemplified by Porky Pig, Donald Duck, Top Cat, etc ...
... with a prompt for the player to select two of six characters to accompany Dave ... game in which the player uses a point-and-click interface to guide characters through a two-dimensional (2D) game world and to solve puzzles ... with this scheme examples include "Walk to", to move the characters "New kid", to switch between the three characters and "Pick up", to collect objects ...
... A typewriter or electromechanical printer can print characters on paper, and execute operations such as move the carriage back to the left margin of the same line (carr ... to control non-printing operations were transmitted in exactly the same way as printable characters by sending control characters with defined functions (e.g ... the line feed character forced the carriage to move to the same position on the next line) to teleprinters ...
... At the conclusion of Vault of the Drow, the characters find an astral gate leading to the Abyssal realm of Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, goddess of the drow elves and architect of the sinister plot described in ... The player characters are transported to another plane and cast into the labyrinth known as the Demonweb ... In order to return home, the characters must find their way out of the web and then defeat the evil demigoddess Lolth in her lair ...
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
“White Pond and Walden are great crystals on the surface of the earth, Lakes of Light.... They are too pure to have a market value; they contain no muck. How much more beautiful than our lives, how much more transparent than our characters are they! We never learned meanness of them.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Children pay little attention to their parents teachings, but reproduce their characters faithfully.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)
“Thus we may define the real as that whose characters are independent of what anybody may think them to be.”
—Charles Sanders Peirce (18391914)