Priority may refer to:
- Priorities, debut album by Bedfordshire based rock band, Don Broco
- Priority date, a concept of establishing waiting times in the immigration process by United States Department of State
- Priority level, the priority of emergency communications
- Priority Records, a record label started in 1985 and acquired by Capitol Records
- Priority right, a time-limited right, triggered by the first filing of an application for a patent
- Priority signs, a traffic sign that specifies which route has the right of way
- Scientific priority, the priority of scientific ideas
- Priority of the scientific names of organisms, including:
- In botanical nomenclature
- In zoological nomenclature
- Subordination (finance), the order of priorities in claims for ownership or interest in various assets
- Principle of Priority, the principle that the oldest available name for a biological taxon is the valid one
- A tag or attribute of a requirement in software or systems engineering
- In IUPAC organic nomenclature, each functional group is given a priority number
Other articles related to "priority":
... Sensitivity priority, often abbreviated Sv (for Sensitivity value) on a camera dial, and colloquially called "ISO priority", is a setting on Pentax cameras that allows the user to choose a specific ... user must decide all three values, shutter priority where the user picks a shutter speed with the camera selecting the aperture to match, or program mode where ... ISO can be set manually in all modes, or (sometimes) set to auto, and thus sensitivity priority is equivalent to manual ISO and program mode, in both cases automatically selecting aperture and shutter speed, with a ...
... For companies, CSCP aims to promote a better understanding of the value of SCP and raise awareness that it can be profitable and make business sense ... These activities take into account the different potential and capa-bilities of transnational companies versus SME’s and the informal sector, addressing these constituents through targeted concepts ...
... that their claims will be entitled to elevated priority of payment ... Even though such claims are generally entitled to certain priority status as "administrative claims," creditors seeking more elevated priorities must ensure that they comply with the Bankruptcy Code’s ... Chapter 7 administrative expenses are entitled to priority over Chapter 11 claims granted superpriority status under 11 U.S.C ...
... Toll Priority is a logistics company and cargo airline based in Mascot, New South Wales, Australia with operations from Melbourne, Sydney (Erskineville ... operates four dedicated jet engine aircraft on behalf of Toll Priority ...
... Registration confers a mortgagee higher priority over the following scenarios but not limited to earlier unregistered mortgages, irrespective of knowledge of them later registered or ... However, a mortgagee does not have priority over the following scenarios but not limited to any mortgage registered earlier any claims in connection with which the vessel had already been arrested at ...
Famous quotes containing the word priority:
“It can be fairly argued that the highest priority for mankind is to save itself from extinction. However, it can also be argued that a society that neglects its children and robs them of their human potential can extinguish itself without an external enemy.”
—Selma Fraiberg (20th century)
“Weekend planning is a prime time to apply the Deathbed Priority Test: On your deathbed, will you wish youd spent more prime weekend hours grocery shopping or walking in the woods with your kids?”
—Louise Lague (20th century)