Holidays and Festivals
- January 1: Feast of Aguinaldo and Guirria in San Juan de Belen.
- Carnival Saturday: Aguinaldo de Sellaño
- Holy Saturday: Market in the Trasiegu Sobrefoz.
- May 13: Contest of cheese and Ponga Beyos days Beyos Cheese
- Around May 15: San Isidro San Juan de Henbane
- July 1: San Pedro in Sobrefoz
- July 16: Ntra Sra del Carmen San Juan de Belen
- 31 July: Feast of San Ignacio and Carangas Beyos
- August 4, 5 and 6: Ntra Sra de las Nieves in Ladle and Sellaño
- August 9: San Justo in Cadenava
- August 10 and 11: San Lorenzo in Abiego
- August 15 and 16: in Mrs Nra Taranes and Viego
- Last weekend of August: The Arándanu in Bedules
- September 1: La Santina de Ventaniella in Ventaniella
- September 8: La Santina de Arcenoriu in Arcenoriu
- Last weekend in November: Gastronomic Days of Hunting in the entire council
Other articles related to "holidays and festivals, holidays, festivals":
... Lebanon celebrates national and both Christian and Muslim holidays ... Christian holidays are celebrated following both the Gregorian Calendar and Julian Calendar ... Muslim holidays are followed based on the Islamic lunar calendar ...
... See also List of festivals in Fiji This is a list of holidays celebrated in Fiji New Year's Day Good Friday Easter Saturday Easter Monday Fiji Week Diwali Christmas Boxing Day ...
Famous quotes containing the word festivals:
“Why wont they let a year die without bringing in a new one on the instant, cant they use birth control on time? I want an interregnum. The stupid years patter on with unrelenting feet, never stoppingrising to little monotonous peaks in our imaginations at festivals like New Years and Easter and ChristmasBut, goodness, why need they do it?”
—John Dos Passos (18961970)