- Fulton's Crab House — A seafood restaurant which has been operated by Levy Restaurants since March 10, 1996. It originally opened on May 1, 1977 as the Empress Lilly. The head chef is Frank Walason.
- Paradiso 37 — A North, South and Central American restaurant named for the 37 countries located in those areas, and includes a food court section as well as an upscale tequila bar. It features a focus on dishes famously sold by street vendors in those countries. This restaurant is managed by E Brands, and was the first new restaurant to open from the Pleasure Island renovations which began in 2008. It is located in a building which formerly housed shops and a fast food restaurant. Dishes include sandwiches, steaks, chicken, and an extensive appetizer menu. Paradiso 37 opened on June 4, 2009.
- Portobello Restaurant — An Italian restaurant patterned after an osteria. It opened with the clubs in 1989. Portobello Restaurant was known as Portobello Yacht Club until renovations in late 2008.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant — Operated by Great Irish Pubs Florida. It opened in October 2005, replacing Merriweather's Market and the Pleasure Island Jazz Company.
- T-rex Cafe - Opened in 2008 as a Pleasure Island venue. Similar to Rainforest Cafe, it features animatronic animals (specifically prehistoric animals) in a themed setting. This is a marketplace restaurant according to some maps. It is operated by Landry's Restaurants.
Other articles related to "restaurants, restaurant":
... Several restaurants are present on the grounds of the mall including Chevys Fresh Mex, Willow Street Wood-Fired Pizza, Johnny Rockets, Starbucks Coffee, Sushi Boat, and ...
... Coast Park, Singapore, best known for co-locating several major local seafood restaurants, including Jumbo Seafood and Long Beach Seafood Restaurant ... Some signature local dishes are served there amongst the various restaurants, in particular the chilli crab and the black pepper crab, the later of ... Some of the restaurants offer seaview dining ...
... An underground restaurant, sometimes known as a supper club or closed door restaurant, is an eating establishment operated out of someone's home, generally (th ... An underground restaurant is also known as a guestaurant, which is a hybrid between being a guest in a dinner party and a restaurant ... Underground restaurants are popular in Latin America, where they're known as either a paladar or a restaurante de puertas cerradas (closed door restaurant) ...
... intensified by the competition among restaurants ... According to Jean-Georges Vongerichten, a popular New York celebrity chef with restaurants around the world, "The amuse-bouche is the best way for a great chef to ... bonus to a de rigueur offering at Michelin Guide-starred restaurants and those aspiring to that category (as recently as 1999, The New York Times provided a ...
... Patio Grande Restaurant Villa Amor Restaurant June 8 Fasfood Lolitas Restaurant Cafe de Jardin Dindels Fastfood Rose Bakeshop and fastfood Siblings Fudhaws Jullies Bakeshop ...
Famous quotes containing the word restaurants:
“As the global expansion of Indian and Chinese restaurants suggests, xenophobia is directed against foreign people, not foreign cultural imports.”
—Eric J. Hobsbawm (b. 1917)
“In the United States all business not transacted over the telephone is accomplished in conjunction with alcohol or food, often under conditions of advanced intoxication. This is a fact of the utmost importance for the visitor of limited funds ... for it means that the most expensive restaurants are, with rare exceptions, the worst.”
—John Kenneth Galbraith (b. 1908)
“restless nights in one-night cheap hotels
And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells:
Streets that follow like a tedious argument
Of insidious intent”
—T.S. (Thomas Stearns)