Paula or PAULA may refer to:
- Paula (given name), a common female given name
- Paula, the sound chip of the Commodore Amiga computer
- Paula Red (apple), variety of apple descended from the McIntosh
- Paula (novel), 1995 novel
- "Paula" (song), 2006 single by Mexican alternative rock band Zoé
- "Ana Paula (Viaje al 113)", 2007 instrumental song by Mexican surrealist band Porter from their album Atemahawke
- Paula Polestar, a lead character in the SNES videogame, EarthBound
- Saint Paula, an early Christian pilgrim and associate of Saint Jerome
- Possession of Alcohol Under the Legal Age, otherwise known as Minor in Possession
- Private authentication layer: see Distributed Component Object Model
Other articles related to "paula":
... Maria Paula Gonçalves da Silva (born March 11, 1962 in Osvaldo Cruz, São Paulo), is a retired Brazilian women's basketball player ... For Brazil women's national basketball team, Paula is the second biggest scorer with 723 points (behind Hortência) and holds the record for caps with 45 games, being in two Olympic Games and six World Championships ... In 2006, Paula became a member of the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame ...
... for money and when they returned to school they made friends with new girl Paula Johnson ... Paula tried to break up the two friends ... Candy left after a blazing row with Nicole following stirring by Paula ...
... The Santa Paula Stakes is an American Thoroughbred horse race run annually at the end of March at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California ... The Santa Paula Stakes was run at 7 furlongs for fillies and mares, age three and older, from 1968 through 1974 ...
... José de Paula San Diego Padres – No ... Mella, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic Bats Left Throws Left José Alberto de Paula (born March 4, 1990) is a professional baseball pitcher for the San Diego Padres organization ... After the 2011 season, de Paula was added to the Padres 40 man roster ...
... Paula Carp Coronation Street character Portrayed by Sharon Duce First appearance 27 February 2009 Last appearance 22 May 2009 Profile Date of birth 1962 Family Brothers Richard Carp Daughters ... Paula and Eileen meet several times at Eileen's house but Paula leaves quickly on one occasion when Colin (Edward de Souza), Eileen's father, enters as she feels awkward around him ... at Colin's 70th birthday party in the Rovers, Paula arrives, looking for Julie, thinking that Julie and Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas) have slept together ...
Famous quotes containing the word paula:
“When I develop my recipes I always look for ways to create what I call the Big Taste. While I enjoy eating simple grilled foods, what interests me when I cook are dishes with a taste that is fully dimensional.”
—Paula Wolfert, U.S. cookbook writer. Paula Wolferts World of Food, Introduction, Harper and Row (1988)