Partner may refer to:
- Partner (manga), a Japanese Shōjo manga by Miho Obana
- Partner Communications Company, an Israeli wireless telecommunications service provider
- Partner (horse) (born 1718), thoroughbred racehorse
- Partners the Stationer, High Street specialist stationery retailer
- Peugeot Partner, a vehicle made by the French car manufacturer Peugeot
- Honda Orthia, a vehicle made by Honda, also known as Honda Partner
- Partners HealthCare, a not-for-profit healthcare organization in Massachusetts
Other articles related to "partner":
... In 1978 he moved to West Hollywood with his romantic partner, lawyer Roger Horwitz ... in Los Angeles, California, where he lived with his partner of five years, Winston Wilde ... Monette was survived by his partner, Winston Wilde his father, Paul Monette Sr ...
... After leaving public service Bellinger became a partner at the Washington DC law firm Arnold Porter ...
... Partner Institutions KGU has signed agreements with 18 different partner institutions in the 9 countries listed below ...
... Since her sailing partner Karianne Melleby became pregnant and gave up sailing, Sundby had been looking for a new partner, but then decided that there was not enough time to ...
... Partners (Scherrie Susaye album), 1979 Partners (Willie Nelson album), 1986. ...
Famous quotes containing the word partner:
“For sovreign powr reign not alone,
Grace is the partner of the throne;
Thy grace and justice mighty Lord,
Shall well divide our last reward.”
—Isaac Watts (16741748)
“Do you rumba? Well, take a rumba from one to ten!”
—S.J. Perelman, U.S. screenwriter, Arthur Sheekman, Will Johnstone, and Norman Z. McLeod. Groucho Marx, Monkey Business, proposition to his dance partner (1931)