Omnibus is an old term for bus or wagonette, being the latin word 'for all'.
- Bus, a road vehicle designed to carry passengers
- Wagonette, a horse-drawn wagon for passenger transport
Otherwise it may refer to:
- Omnibus bill, a single legislative document containing many laws or amendments
- Omnibus spending bill, a single legislative document that sets the budget of many government departments
- Omnibus clause
- Omnibus hearing
- Omnibus law, a Serbian law regarding Vojvodina
- Omnibus claim, a patent claim which does not explicitly state any technical features of the product or process
- Anthology: Omnibus (book), a one-volume book edition of previously published books
- Anthology, a collection of literary works
- Three-volume novel
- Omnibus Press, a book publisher
- Media and entertainment
- Omnibus, Japanese term for Various Artists in recorded music
- Omnibus (U.K. TV series), an arts-based documentary programme
- Omnibus (U.S. TV series), an educational program
- Omnibus (talk show), an Italian series
- Omnibus (broadcast), a compilation of TV episodes
- Omnibus (film)
- Omnibus (album), by Tarkio
- "Omnibus", a song by XTC on the album Nonsuch
- "Omnibus", a song by Laut Sprecher and Katie Skate
- "Omnibus", a song by The Move originally appearing as a single B-side to "Wild Tiger Woman"
- Omnibus Promotion, a sound effects company
- Omnibus Wind Ensemble, a musical group
- Omnibus, a Marvel Comics character, associated with the Leader
- Homnibus, a The Smurfs character
- Other uses
- Omnibus (survey), a research method used in interviewing
- Omnibus progression, a type of harmonic sequence
- Omnibus test, a type of statistical test
- Omnibus issue, in philately
- A system bus on some varieties of PDP-8 computers
Other articles related to "omnibus":
... Cardinal Omnibus Company, Limited Chariot Omnibus Services, Limited Filkins Ainsworth, Limited ... Glen Omnibus Company (London), Limited F ... Nelson Omnibus Company, Limited A ...
... Tyne and Wear Omnibus Company was an independent operator purchased by Go-Ahead Group, then immediately sold to Busways for £2m on 17 November 1989 ... Tyne and Wear Omnibus Company wore a livery of a white upper, dark blue lowers, with a green and maroon double stripe, and yellow fleet names ...
... Plan B (1999) I Dare (2002) Partners in Necessity (Omnibus edition of Agent of Change, Conflict of Honors, and Carpe Diem) (2000) Local Custom (2002) Scout's Progress (2002 ...
... Kerry Millard Ark in the Park HarperCollins 1994 Emily Rodda Rowan of Rin Omnibus Books 1993 Garry Disher The Bamboo Flute HarperCollins 1992 Anna ... Noela Young Finders Keepers Omnibus Books 1990 Jeannie Adams Pigs and Honey Omnibus Books ...
... Ben Starr 1957 "The Fine Art of Murder" Omnibus Sidney Carroll 1958 "Mechanical Manhunt" The Alcoa Hour Harold Swanton 1958 "The Trial of Lizzie Borden" Omnibus ...
Famous quotes containing the word omnibus:
“An omnibus across the bridge
Crawls like a yellow butterfly,
And, here and there, a passer-by
Shows like a little restless midge.”
—Oscar Wilde (18541900)