- Towns with a population over 2,500 are in bold.
- Anderson, Ashmore
- Belchalwell, Blandford Forum, Bourton, Bryanston, Buckhorn Weston
- Cann, Charlton Marshall, Chettle, Child Okeford, Compton Abbas
- East Orchard, East Stour
- Farnham, Fifehead Magdalen, Fifehead Neville, Fontmell Magna
- Gillingham, Glanvilles Wootton
- Hammoon, Hazelbury Bryan, Hilton, Hinton St Mary
- Ibberton, Iwerne Courtney, Iwerne Minster
- Kington Magna
- Langton Long Blandford, Lydlinch
- Manston, Mappowder, Margaret Marsh, Marnhull, Melbury Abbas, Milborne St Andrew, Milton Abbas, Motcombe
- Okeford Fitzpaine
- Pimperne, Pulham
- Shaftesbury, Shillingstone, Silton, Spetisbury, Stalbridge, Stoke Wake, Stourpaine, Stour Provost, Stourton Caundle, Stour Row, Sturminster Newton, Sutton Waldron
- Tarrant Crawford, Tarrant Gunville, Tarrant Hinton, Tarrant Keyneston, Tarrant Launceston, Tarrant Monkton, Tarrant Rawston, Tarrant Rushton, Todber, Turnworth
- West Orchard, West Stour, Winterborne Clenston, Winterborne Houghton, Winterborne Kingston, Winterborne Stickland, Winterborne Whitechurch, Winterborne Zelston, Woolland
Read more about this topic: North Dorset
Other articles related to "settlements":
... Three somewhat separate parts of Temerin town are known as old Temerin, Staro Đurđevo (also known as Kolonija) and Telep ... There is also inhabited area known as Kamendin, which is part of the village of Sirig ...
... The Overhill Cherokee lived in settlements located between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee Valley in what is now Tennessee ... The Overhill settlements were established sometime between the late 16th century and the late 17th century, although scholars disagree as to a more exact timeframe ... Cherokee spoke in a dialect distinctive from that found in the Middle settlements and Lower towns ...
... Most settlements in Preševo municipality have an absolute Albanian majority ... a 99% Albanian population, but there are some settlements in which the Serbs of Preševo Valley live and where they form a significant minority Buštranje ...
... There are at least 20 named settlements on the coastal plain around the bay estuary most of these are unincorporated suburbs of the City of Eureka ... Settlements located on or near the bay, listed clockwise from the north side of the bay entrance Fairhaven Samoa Manila Arcata Sunny Brae Bayside Eureka Indianola (includes Hidden Valley) Freshwater ...
... Forest settlements, such as Karatara and Bergplaas (1922) were started and many of the "dangerous" working-class people from the Gauteng were moved to these ... a minority group, as most of the woodcutters lived outside these settlements ...
Famous quotes containing the word settlements:
“That those tribes [the Sac and Fox Indians] cannot exist surrounded by our settlements and in continual contact with our citizens is certain. They have neither the intelligence, the industry, the moral habits, nor the desire of improvement which are essential to any favorable change in their condition.”
—Andrew Jackson (17671845)