Noble may refer to:
- Nobility, a hereditary caste
- Noble gas, chemical elements in group 18 (old-style Group 0) of the periodic table
- Noble metal, metals that are resistant to corrosion or oxidation
- Noble polyhedron, polyhedra which are isohedral (face-transitive) and isogonal (vertex-transitive)
- Noble (English coin), a medieval gold coin
- Noble (Manx coin), a platinum bullion coin
- Noble and Greenough School, a private boarding and day school in Massachusetts
- Noble (album), the debut album of Versailles
Other articles related to "noble":
... Keri Noble (born 1975) is an American singer-songwriter born in Fort Worth, Texas and raised in Detroit ... Her father was a Baptist minister, and Noble sang in church as a child ... In 2008 Noble signed with Telarc Records in the United States and released a full-length album (self titled) in February, 2009 ...
... Noble is a small unincorporated community in Ozark County, Missouri ... II Big Creek Bridges Dawt Jackson Jasper Lick Creek Longrun Noble Nottinghill Pine Creek Pontiac Richland Spring Creek Thornfield West Bridges Unincorporated communities Almartha Brixey Dora Dugginsville Elijah Foil ...
Famous quotes containing the word noble:
“The Moorhowbeit that I endure him not
Is of a constant, loving, noble nature,
And I dare think hell prove to Desdemona
A most dear husband.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“How rare to be born a human being!
Wash him off with cedar-bark and milkweed
send the damned doctors home.
Baby, baby, noble baby,
—Gary Snyder (b. 1930)
“The reivers they stole Fair Annie,
As she walked by the sea;
But a noble knight was her ransom soon,
Wi gowd and white monie.”
—Unknown. Fair Annie (l. 14)