Night Owl can refer to:
- An owl
- Night owl (person) refers to a person who is most active or creative during the night.
- Night Owl (film), a 1993 film.
- "Night Owl", a Bangkok Post newspaper column by Bernard Trink.
- Night Owl (album), an album by Gerry Rafferty.
- Qubo Night Owl, a block part of Qubo.
- Night Owl (song), a hit song by Gerry Rafferty.
- Nite Owl, a name used by two characters in the comic book series Watchmen. (In the 1989 Sam Hamm film draft script and the 2003 David Hayter film draft script the name is "Night Owl")
- The Night Owl, a Gregg Karukas album.
- NightOwl Convenience Stores, a franchise of convenience stores operating in eastern Australia.
- Keyfax Nite-Owl was a service that provided news, weather, sports, and entertainment information on WFLD Channel 32 in Chicago.
- A line of comics by Zuda comics called The Night Owls
Night Owls can refer to:
- "The Night Owls", a song by the Little River Band.
- Night Owls (1930 film), a Laurel and Hardy film.
- Night Owls (album), an album by Vaya Con Dios
- The Night Owls, a Kronum team.
Other articles related to "night owl, owl, night":
... Henry Stibbs is the cunning and ruthless Night Owl ... nose and oversized eyes make him look the part of a human owl but no explanation as to where he got the extraordinary eyes or the darkflash ... When Mary Marvel uses her lightning to see in the dark while the Night Owl is robbing a factory she turns back, but is knocked out before she can transform, then bound and gagged and placed under an automatic ...
... All Songs by James Taylor except where noted "Night Owl" 229 "Brighten Your Night With My Day" 245 "Kootch's Song" (Danny Kortchmar) 313 "Knocking 'Round the Zoo" (Danny Kortchmar Lead ...
... implying a limited schedule - often late night buses from downtown. 465 - MLK MLK/UT 466 - Kramer/Domain 481 - Night Owl North 482 - Night Owl East 483 - Night Owl Southeast 484 - Night Owl Lamar/South 1st 485 - Night Owl Cameron Road 486 - Night Owl Dove Springs 490 - HEB ...
... Night Owl is a song by Gerry Rafferty ... the single was a Top 5 hit for Rafferty in his native United Kingdom, "Night Owl" was never released in this format in North America, at a time when interest in ... "Days Gone Down" was used as the lead single from Night Owl instead ...
... a fare strike to protest against rising fares and a campaign to restore the "night owl" late night bus service ... The "night owl" bus campaign, launched in 2001, succeeded after Translink voted to reinstate the service in April, 2004 ... The CRRF identified the "night owl" bus campaign victory as one of the factors which influenced the Awards Jury, chaired by Mary-Woo Sims ...
Famous quotes containing the words owl and/or night:
“For sounds in winter nights, and often in winter days, I heard the forlorn but melodious note of a hooting owl indefinitely far; such a sound as the frozen earth would yield if struck with a suitable plectrum, the very lingua vernacula of Walden Wood, and quite familiar to me at last, though I never saw the bird while it was making it.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Tis said of love that it sometimes goes, sometimes flies; runs with one, walks gravely with another; turns a third into ice, and sets a fourth in a flame: it wounds one, another it kills: like lightning it begins and ends in the same moment: it makes that fort yield at night which it besieged but in the morning; for there is no force able to resist it.”
—Miguel De Cervantes (15471616)