- Bert (Engine washer – Seen in Leaves)
- Alf (Engine washer – Seen in Leaves)
- Mrs. Last (late-arriving passenger in Four Little Engines)
- Sir Handel Brown I (Skarloey Railway Owner #1)
- Sir Handel Brown II (Skarloey Railway Owner #2)
- Mr. Ivo Hugh (Skarloey Railway Engineer)
- Patrick (Rock climber – Seen in Devil's Back)
- Mr. Mack (Skarloey Railway Controller #1)
- Mr. Bobbie (Skarloey's builder & engineer)
- Duke of Sodor (Seen in Duck 'n' Dukes)
- Bert (Porter – Seen in Buzz Buzz)
- Fred (Porter – Seen in Buzz Buzz)
- Willie (Farmer – Seen in Useful Railway)
- Mr. Crowe (Farmer – Mentioned in Ghost Train)
- New Lorry Driver (Seen in Mavis and the Lorry)
- Royal Personage (Seen in Golden Jubilee)
- Kathie & Lizzie (Talyllyn Railway volunteers)
Other articles related to "humans, other humans, human":
... to chimpanzees (the closest living relative of modern humans) around five million years ago ... Anatomically modern humans arose in Africa about 200,000 years ago, and reached behavioral modernity about 50,000 years ago ... Modern humans spread rapidly from Africa into the frost-free zones of Europe and Asia around 60,000 years ago ...
... However, as revealed in the "Human Error" 2-parter, Powell obtained full rights to Soundwave's original schematics while CEO, and mass-produced a massive toyline for Christmas with Sumdac legally powerless to ...
... (post mutation) was transferred from non-human primates to humans in the recent past (as a type of zoonosis) ...
... She had claimed humans had existed with dinosaurs on earth for millions of years ... She had claimed the first humans were 12 feet tall giants and had produced offspring with large animals ... She claimed the offspring of the early humans and animals on earth were "half human forms" which had existed for millions of years such as Centaurs, satyrs and nymphs ...
... Zoonosis (transfer of a pathogen from non-human animals to humans) and subsequent spread of the pathogen between humans, requires the following conditions a ...
Famous quotes containing the word humans:
“So they took soot from the kiln, and stood before Pharaoh, and Moses threw it in the air, and it caused festering boils on humans and animals.”
—Bible: Hebrew, Exodus 9:10.
“To not be afraid in our world is the message that doesnt derive from reason, but maybe from this mysterious capacity given to humans which we callnot without a little embarrassmentfaith.”
—Friedrich Dürrenmatt (19211990)