A president heads the university, and it is divided into four colleges, each having a variety of departments:
- College of Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department and Institute of Electrical Engineering
- Department and Institute of Electronic Engineering
- Department and Institute of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Opto-Electronic System Engineering
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Department of Communications Engineering
- Department of Environmental Informatics
- Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
- Institute of Construction Engineering and Management
- Institute of Precision Mechatronic Engineering
- College of Management
- College of Service Industries
- Department of Hotel Management
- Department of Child Development and Education
- Department of Leisure Management
- Department of Senior Citizen Service Management
- Center for Teacher Education
- Senior Activity Center
- College of Humanities and Social Science
- Department of Applied Foreign Languages
- Department of Sports Management
- Arts Center
- Center for Hakka Studies
Read more about this topic: Minghsin University Of Science And Technology
Other articles related to "organization, organizations":
... The 3rd Sustainment Brigade has a permanent organization of two attached battalions, however this number can be changed when the unit is deployed in a theater of operations ...
... Beginning in 1986, he created the Grandmasters Association (GMA), an organization to represent professional chess players and give them more say in FIDE's activities ... to play outside FIDE's jurisdiction, under another organization created by Kasparov called the Professional Chess Association (PCA) ... Kasparov tried to organize another World Championship match, under another organization, the World Chess Association (WCA) with Linares organizer Luis Rentero ...
... of Spanish Language Academies, of the Organization of American States and of the Organization of Ibero-American States Paraguay See Paraguay–Uruguay relations Both countries ... Union, of the Association of Spanish Language Academies, of the Organization of American States, of the Organization of Ibero-American States and of the Union of South American Nations Peru See Peru–U ... the Latin Union, of the Association of Spanish Language Academies, of the Organization of American States, of the Organization of Ibero-American States and of the ...
... the region." Tom Porteus, director of the London branch of Human Rights Watch, replied that the organization rejected Bernstein's "obvious double standard ... Strong criticism against Human Rights Watch was caused by the Organization's declarations in favour of CIA illegal actions of Extraordinary rendition towards suspected terrorists ... Hyde" by the Israeli Supreme Court, for his dual roles in both the terrorist organization PFLP, and the human rights organization, Al Haq ...
... These organizations do not nominate candidates for election but otherwise function similarly to political parties. 1991 Committees of Correspondence Communist Voice Organization 1995 Democratic Socialists of America 1982 Socialist International Freedom Road Socialist Organization (freedomroad ... Light International Communist Seminar, International Conference of Marxist-Leninist Parties and Organizations (International Newsletter), International Coordination of Revolutionary Parties and Organizations Social ...
Famous quotes containing the word organization:
“To fight oppression, and to work as best we can for a sane organization of society, we do not have to abandon the state of mind of freedom. If we do that we are letting the same thuggery in by the back door that we are fighting off in front of the house.”
—John Dos Passos (18961970)
“It is essential that there should be organization of labor. This is an era of organization. Capital organizes and therefore labor must organize.”
—Theodore Roosevelt (18581919)
“Unless a group of workers know their work is under surveillance, that they are being rated as fairly as human beings, with the fallibility that goes with human judgment, can rate them, and that at least an attempt is made to measure their worth to an organization in relative terms, they are likely to sink back on length of service as the sole reason for retention and promotion.”
—Mary Barnett Gilson (1877?)