A president heads the university, and it is divided into four colleges, each having a variety of departments:
- College of Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department and Institute of Electrical Engineering
- Department and Institute of Electronic Engineering
- Department and Institute of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Opto-Electronic System Engineering
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Department of Communications Engineering
- Department of Environmental Informatics
- Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
- Institute of Construction Engineering and Management
- Institute of Precision Mechatronic Engineering
- College of Management
- College of Service Industries
- Department of Hotel Management
- Department of Child Development and Education
- Department of Leisure Management
- Department of Senior Citizen Service Management
- Center for Teacher Education
- Senior Activity Center
- College of Humanities and Social Science
- Department of Applied Foreign Languages
- Department of Sports Management
- Arts Center
- Center for Hakka Studies
Read more about this topic: Minghsin University Of Science And Technology
Other articles related to "organization, organizations":
... of the London branch of Human Rights Watch, replied that the organization rejected Bernstein's "obvious double standard ... Strong criticism against Human Rights Watch was caused by the Organization's declarations in favour of CIA illegal actions of Extraordinary rendition towards ... Supreme Court, for his dual roles in both the terrorist organization PFLP, and the human rights organization, Al Haq ...
... These organizations do not nominate candidates for election but otherwise function similarly to political parties ... Democracy and Socialism 1991 Committees of Correspondence Communist Voice Organization 1995 Democratic Socialists of America 1982 Socialist International Freedom Road Socialist Organization (freedomr ... International Conference of Marxist-Leninist Parties and Organizations (International Newsletter), International Coordination of Revolutionary Parties and Organizations Social Democrats, USA 1972 Socialist Organizer ...
... The 3rd Sustainment Brigade has a permanent organization of two attached battalions, however this number can be changed when the unit is deployed in a theater of operations ...
... Beginning in 1986, he created the Grandmasters Association (GMA), an organization to represent professional chess players and give them more say in FIDE's activities ... and his challenger decided to play outside FIDE's jurisdiction, under another organization created by Kasparov called the Professional Chess Association (PCA) ... World Championship match, under another organization, the World Chess Association (WCA) with Linares organizer Luis Rentero ...
... the Association of Spanish Language Academies, of the Organization of American States and of the Organization of Ibero-American States Paraguay See Paraguay–Uruguay relations ... Union, of the Association of Spanish Language Academies, of the Organization of American States, of the Organization of Ibero-American States and of the Union of South ... the Association of Spanish Language Academies, of the Organization of American States, of the Organization of Ibero-American States and of the Union of South American Nations ...
Famous quotes containing the word organization:
“Democracy is the wholesome and pure air without which a socialist public organization cannot live a full-blooded life.”
—Mikhail Gorbachev (b. 1931)
“I would wish that the women of our country could embrace ... [the responsibilities] of citizenship as peculiarly their own. If they could apply their higher sense of service and responsibility, their freshness of enthusiasm, their capacity for organization to this problem, it would become, as it should become, an issue of profound patriotism. The whole plane of political life would be lifted.”
—Herbert Hoover (18741964)
“The organization controlling the material equipment of our everyday life is such that what in itself would enable us to construct it richly plunges us instead into a poverty of abundance, making alienation all the more intolerable as each convenience promises liberation and turns out to be only one more burden. We are condemned to slavery to the means of liberation.”
—Raoul Vaneigem (b. 1934)