- St. Ides Premium Malt Liquor – St. Ides is a malt liquor that was introduced to the US market in 1987. It contains 8.2% ABV (alcohol by volume). The St. Ides brand is now owned by Pabst Brewing Company.
- Black Star Double Hopped Golden Lager – After building the Great Northern Brewing Company in Whitefish, MT in 1994, Black Star Beer was launched in early 1995.
- Sparks – Sparks was one of the first alcoholic energy drinks to enter the US beverage market, launching in early 2001.
- Steel Reserve High Gravity Lager – Steel Reserve was introduced in early 2000 and was the first “High Gravity” lager.
- Howling Monkey Energizing Elixir – Howling Monkey is a caffeinated energy drink that was introduced 2007.
- Le Tourment Vert Absinthe Francaise - McKenzie River Corporation began importing Le Tourment Vert to the United States from Distillerie Vinet Ege, near Cognac city, France in early 2008.
- "Air", a first Sparkling Alcohol Water, was launched the summer of 2012. Air has 4% alcohol by volume and is currently available a number of flavors.
Read more about this topic: Mc Kenzie River Corporation
Other articles related to "products, product":
... Cottonelle Cottonelle is a brand name for bath products ... Product forms include premium bath tissue and flushable moist wipe products ... Depend Depend is a brand name for incontinence products worn by adults ...
... the United States has given rise to a number of commercial products that promise to add bacon flavoring without the labor involved in cooking it or the perceived negative ... Some of the more unusual products are evidence of the recent fad, including Bacon vodka, bacon peanut brittle, bacon toothpaste, baconnaise (bacon mayonnaise), bacon salt and bacon mints ... A range of inedible products are also available including bacon bandaids, scarfs, soaps, perfumes and air fresheners ...
... As of 2005, dealers and consumers alike noted an increase in the cost of Zipp products, stemming from aircraft manufacturers Boeing and Airbus placing a strain on the carbon fiber market with their most recent ... New products announced for 2008 included the redesigned 202 - a light-weight (1070g) climbing racing wheel featuring a revamped, deeper section rim, the world's deepest conventional, non-disc TT and tri wheel (108 ... Zipp’s 2010 product line featured two new wheel models ...
Famous quotes containing the word products:
“The measure discriminates definitely against products which make up what has been universally considered a program of safe farming. The bill upholds as ideals of American farming the men who grow cotton, corn, rice, swine, tobacco, or wheat and nothing else. These are to be given special favors at the expense of the farmer who has toiled for years to build up a constructive farming enterprise to include a variety of crops and livestock.”
—Calvin Coolidge (18721933)
“... white people, like black ones, are victims of a racist society. They are products of their time and place.”
—Shirley Chisholm (b. 1924)
“Isnt it odd that networks accept billions of dollars from advertisers to teach people to use products and then proclaim that children arent learning about violence from their steady diet of it on television!”
—Toni Liebman (20th century)