Mark King may refer to:
- Mark King (musician), singer and bass guitar player with Level 42
- Mark King (snooker player)
- Mark King (footballer), Northwich Victoria player
- Mark Anthony King Minor league basketball owner/player
- Mark King (politician), Belizean House of Assembly member with the United Democratic Party
- Mark King (American actor), actor who appeared in the television series Cheers
- Mark King (Hong Kong actor), actor who appeared in Once Upon a Time in China
Other articles related to "mark, mark king, king":
... Stuart Bingham 2–2 Mark Allen Shaun Murphy 1–3 Ali Carter Shaun Murphy 4–0 Jamie Cope Joe Perry 2–2 Mark King Joe Perry 2–2 Stuart Bingham Ali Carter 2–2 Mark ...
... Neil Robertson 2–2 Mark King Ali Carter 1–3 Jimmy White Neil Robertson 3–1 Dave Harold Fergal O'Brien 3–1 Ian McCulloch Ali Carter 2–2 Mark King Ian McCulloch 3–1 Jimmy White ...
... Boon has maintained a relationship with Mark King, and has occasionally been seen attending Mark's concerts in the late 1990s and early 2000s ... Boon provided lyrics for King's album One Man and the full 2004 reunion of the band was officially announced on his website, although this reunion was very brief ... some guitar work, and some music for the latest Level 42 album Retroglide, although he and King have an agreement that Gould is credited solely for lyrics and King ...
... Mark King 3–1 Mark Allen Neil Robertson 3–1 Ali Carter Mark Selby 3–1 Gerard Greene Mark King 1–3 Jimmy White Mark Selby 3–1 Ali Carter Neil Robertson 3–1 Mark Allen ...
5 Neil Robertson 5 ... John Higgins 32 ... Dominic Dale 5 ... John Higgins 5 Mark Davis 32 ... Dominic Dale 1 ... Ronnie O'Sullivan 6 Barry Hawkins 20 ... Joe Perry 8 ... Peter Ebdon 5 Brian Morgan 20 ... Joe Perry ...
Famous quotes containing the words king and/or mark:
“Then Pilate asked him, Are you the king of the Jews? He answered, You say so.”
—Bible: New Testament, Luke 23:3.
“For all of them have contributed out of their abundance; but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on.”
—Bible: New Testament, Mark 12:44.
Jesus watching the widow contribute her two mites.