|U.S. News & World Report||134|
Louisiana State University is ranked 134th in the national universities category and 67th among public universities by the 2013 U.S. News & World Report ranking of U.S. colleges. LSU is also ranked as the 151st best research university in the nation by Forbes magazine and is featured in the 2011 edition of Princeton Review's Best 371 Colleges guide. Additionally, U.S. News & World Report ranked LSU as the 16th most popular university in the nation. LSU was listed for academic censure by the national Association of University Professors for its alleged mistreatment of faculty on June 16, 2012. Programs that have received recognition within LSU include the following:
- The E. J. Ourso College of Business has two professional programs ranked by U.S. News & World Report: in 2008, the Public Affairs Institute ranked 57th nationally and 40th among public universities according to the magazine, and the Flores MBA program was ranked 62nd nationally and 33rd among public universities. Additionally,
- LSU students have won the International Student High Achievement Award, an accolade given to students who score the highest possible score on the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam, seventeen times during the last twenty-one years.
- In 2007, the Flores MBA Program was ranked seventh in the nation "for attracting corporate MBA recruiters who recruit regionally" by the Wall Street Journal.
- The LSU College of Engineering undergraduate program was ranked 85th by U.S. News & World Report while the graduate program was ranked 90th.
- The Paul M. Hebert Law Center is ranked as the 75th best law school in the nation by the 2010 U.S. News Rankings of Best Law Schools.
- In 2009, Entrepreneur Magazine ranked LSU among the top 12 Entrepreneurial Colleges and Universities in the nation.
- The University's Robert S. Reich School of Landscape Architecture was ranked No. 1 nationally in undergraduate and No. 2 in graduate programs by DesignIntelligence in its 2011 and 2012 editions of "America's Best Architecture & Design Schools". The journal has ranked the school in the top five since 2004.
- The LSU College of Education graduate program was ranked 91st in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
- The LSU French program, comprising the Department of French Studies and the Center for French and Francophone Studies, is recognized by the Cultural Services office of the French Ambassador to the United States as a centre d'excellence, an honor given to only 15 university French programs in the United States, and is ranked as one of the top 20 undergraduate French programs in the nation.
- The LSU graduate program in fine arts is ranked 76th in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
- The LSU graduate program in library and information studies is ranked 22nd in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, tied with the programs at San Jose State University, University of Alabama, and University of Oklahoma.
Other articles related to "rankings, ranking":
... NCAA Team Rankings NWCA (Dual Ranking) 10 Intermat (Tournament Ranking) 20 NCAA Individual Rankings Weight Wrestler Int D1 AWN 125 Joey Palmer NR NR ...
10 Ladies European Tour members in the Women's World Golf Rankings who did not finish in the top 15 of the previous year's event ... The top 30 LPGA members in the Women's World Golf Rankings who did not finish in the top 15 of the previous year's event ... list not already exempt from the previous year's event or the world rankings ...
... These are the ATP Rankings of the top twenty singles players, doubles players, and the top ten doubles teams on the ATP Tour, at the end of the 1999 ATP Tour, and of the 2000 season, with ...
... Liveability rankings are designed for use by employers assigning hardship allowances as part of job relocation ... There have been numerous arguments over the expansion of livability rankings for other purposes ... However, the annual city rankings attract extensive media coverage, are a popular topic of discussion and have attracted the attention of even the White House ...
... IRB World Rankings Top 25 Rankings as of 26 November 2012 Rank Change* Team Points 1 New Zealand 92.91 2 South Africa 86.94 3 Australia 86.31 4 France 85.07 ... When the World Rankings were introduced by the IRB in 2003 Australia were ranked fourth ... Since then, the highest ranking Australia has achieved is second, and the lowest is fifth ...