- Paul Richard Blum, T.J. Higgins, S.J., Chair in Philosophy, expert in Renaissance and early modern, specifically Jesuit philosophy; Corresponding Member of the Pontifical Academy St. Thomas Aquinas.
- Kelly DeVries, Professor of History, is a well known expert in medieval studies and weaponry and has appeared on numerous occasions for commentary on The History Channel.
- Bradley Erford, Ph. D., Professor of School Counseling-Graduate Degree. Notable author of 15 textbooks and over 100 journal articles in regards to school counseling. Also serves as American Counseling Association President 2012-2013.
- Thomas DiLorenzo, Professor of Economics, is an ardent critic of the present Governor of Maryland Martin O'Malley.
- Diana Schaub is professor of political science at Loyola College in Maryland. Schaub received her Ph.D. from the University of Chicago. She teaches and writes on a wide range of issues in political philosophy and American political thought.
- Robert J. Wicks, Professor of Pastoral Counseling; leading writer about the intersection of spirituality and psychology; recipient of Papal Pro Ecclesia et Pontifice medal.
Read more about this topic: Loyola College In Maryland
Other articles related to "notable faculty, faculty":
... far exceeded that of anyone in the United States during her 41 year service as a faculty member in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching at Teachers College ... Agnes Snyder (1885-1973), NC Education, faculty at Bank Street Schools and Mills Schools, 1941 to 1946 ...
Famous quotes containing the words faculty and/or notable:
“Since everything in nature answers to a moral power, if any phenomenon remains brute and dark, it is that the corresponding faculty in the observer is not yet active.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“a notable prince that was called King John;
And he ruled England with main and with might,
For he did great wrong, and maintained little right.”
—Unknown. King John and the Abbot of Canterbury (l. 24)