- Paul Richard Blum, T.J. Higgins, S.J., Chair in Philosophy, expert in Renaissance and early modern, specifically Jesuit philosophy; Corresponding Member of the Pontifical Academy St. Thomas Aquinas.
- Kelly DeVries, Professor of History, is a well known expert in medieval studies and weaponry and has appeared on numerous occasions for commentary on The History Channel.
- Bradley Erford, Ph. D., Professor of School Counseling-Graduate Degree. Notable author of 15 textbooks and over 100 journal articles in regards to school counseling. Also serves as American Counseling Association President 2012-2013.
- Thomas DiLorenzo, Professor of Economics, is an ardent critic of the present Governor of Maryland Martin O'Malley.
- Diana Schaub is professor of political science at Loyola College in Maryland. Schaub received her Ph.D. from the University of Chicago. She teaches and writes on a wide range of issues in political philosophy and American political thought.
- Robert J. Wicks, Professor of Pastoral Counseling; leading writer about the intersection of spirituality and psychology; recipient of Papal Pro Ecclesia et Pontifice medal.
Read more about this topic: Loyola College In Maryland
Other articles related to "notable faculty, faculty":
... far exceeded that of anyone in the United States during her 41 year service as a faculty member in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching at Teachers College, Columbia University ... Agnes Snyder (1885-1973), NC Education, faculty at Bank Street Schools and Mills Schools, 1941 to 1946 ...
Famous quotes containing the words faculty and/or notable:
“Psychoanalysis is out, under a therapeutic disguise, to do away entirely with the moral faculty in man.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)
“a notable prince that was called King John;
And he ruled England with main and with might,
For he did great wrong, and maintained little right.”
—Unknown. King John and the Abbot of Canterbury (l. 24)