Other Vocal Works
- The Secrets of the Heart (H. Austin Dobson), soprano, alto, and piano (1895)
- Good-Night, Babette! (Austin Dobson), soprano, baritone, violin, ‘cello, and piano (1898)
- The Eternal Feminine (monologue, L. Eldée) (1902)
- Songs of Love and Spring (E. Geibel), alto, baritone, and piano (1903)
- The Happy Prince (recitation, O. Wilde) (1908)
- Four Cautionary Tales and a Moral (H. Belloc), two voices and piano (1909)
- Four Shakespearean Part-Songs (1911)
- The Selfish Giant (recitation, Wilde), 1911
- The High Tide (recitation, J. Ingelow) (1912)
- Behind the Nightlight (J. Maude, N. Price) (1913)
- Three Snow Songs (Lehmann), solo voice, piano, organ, female chorus (1914)
Other articles related to "vocal, vocals":
... The Grammy Award for Best R B Solo Vocal Performance - Male or Female was awarded at the Grammy Awards of 1967 for music released in the previous year ... this year only it replaced the awards for Best Female R B Vocal Performance and Best Male R B Vocal Performance ...
... Vocal Spectrum began singing together in September 2003 ... As of the 2006 International Quartet Contest, Vocal Spectrum is the only quartet in history to capture three of the then-four (now five) possible BHS gold medals (Coll ... The only championship that remains for Vocal Spectrum to win is the Barbershop Harmony Society's Senior quartet contest for which they will not become eligible for ...
... Vocal spray is what some singers consume to aid in producing sounds with vocal cords ... Manufacturers of vocal sprays include Clear Voice and Superior Vocal Health ... Vocal spray can be found in many music stores or music related websites ...
... Fields – engineer Fingaz – keyboards, producer The 411 – vocals (bckgr) Matt Furmidge – assistant engineer Carrie Grant – vocal arrangement Simon Hale – horn arrangements, string arrangements, horn ...
1 Jim Thomas - drums on track 3 Laura Cantrell - vocal on track 8 Julie Cohen - vocal on track 16 Peter Stampfel - banjo and vocal on tracks 18 and 36 Nicholas Hill - vocal on track 19 Elma Mayer - vocal on track 20 ...
Famous quotes containing the words works and/or vocal:
“The mind, in short, works on the data it receives very much as a sculptor works on his block of stone. In a sense the statue stood there from eternity. But there were a thousand different ones beside it, and the sculptor alone is to thank for having extricated this one from the rest.”
—William James (18421910)
“If I feel strongly, I say it. I know I can do more good by being vocal than by staying quiet. Id have a whole lot more money if I lied, but I wouldnt enjoy spending it.”
—Martina Navratilova (b. 1956)