Other Vocal Works
- The Secrets of the Heart (H. Austin Dobson), soprano, alto, and piano (1895)
- Good-Night, Babette! (Austin Dobson), soprano, baritone, violin, ‘cello, and piano (1898)
- The Eternal Feminine (monologue, L. Eldée) (1902)
- Songs of Love and Spring (E. Geibel), alto, baritone, and piano (1903)
- The Happy Prince (recitation, O. Wilde) (1908)
- Four Cautionary Tales and a Moral (H. Belloc), two voices and piano (1909)
- Four Shakespearean Part-Songs (1911)
- The Selfish Giant (recitation, Wilde), 1911
- The High Tide (recitation, J. Ingelow) (1912)
- Behind the Nightlight (J. Maude, N. Price) (1913)
- Three Snow Songs (Lehmann), solo voice, piano, organ, female chorus (1914)
Other articles related to "vocals, vocal":
... Joe Fields – engineer Fingaz – keyboards, producer The 411 – vocals (bckgr) Matt Furmidge – assistant engineer Carrie Grant – vocal arrangement Simon Hale – horn arrangements, string ...
... Vocal spray is what some singers consume to aid in producing sounds with vocal cords ... Manufacturers of vocal sprays include Clear Voice and Superior Vocal Health ... Vocal spray can be found in many music stores or music related websites ...
... on tracks 1 and 16 Garo Yellin - cello on track 1 Jim Thomas - drums on track 3 Laura Cantrell - vocal on track 8 Julie Cohen - vocal on track 16 Peter ...
... Vocal Spectrum began singing together in September 2003 ... of the 2006 International Quartet Contest, Vocal Spectrum is the only quartet in history to capture three of the then-four (now five) possible BHS gold medals (Collegiate Quartet, Quartet ... The only championship that remains for Vocal Spectrum to win is the Barbershop Harmony Society's Senior quartet contest for which they will not become eligible for at least three decades (no member ...
... The Grammy Award for Best R B Solo Vocal Performance - Male or Female was awarded at the Grammy Awards of 1967 for music released in the previous year ... only it replaced the awards for Best Female R B Vocal Performance and Best Male R B Vocal Performance ...
Famous quotes containing the words works and/or vocal:
“He never works and never bathes, and yet he appears well fed always.... Well, what does he live on then?”
—Edward T. Lowe, and Frank Strayer. Sauer (William V. Mong)
“With sweet May dews my wings were wet,
And Phoebus fird my vocal rage;
He caught me in his silken net,
And shut me in his golden cage.
He loves to sit and hear me sing,
Then, laughing, sports and plays with me;
Then stretches out my golden wing,
And mocks my loss of liberty.”
—William Blake (17571827)