- The Rt Hon Baroness Amos – first black woman to sit in the British Cabinet
- Dr Kenny Anthony – Prime Minister of St. Lucia
- The Rt Hon Hilary Armstrong(1945–), Labour MP – former cabinet minister
- Stanley Baldwin – Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, 1935–1937
- Baron Bhattacharyya – sits on the Labour bench of the House of Lords
- Bob Blizzard – Labour MP
- John Butcher – former MP
- Neville Chamberlain (1869–1940) – Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, 1937–1940 (as Mason College)
- The Hon Perry Gladstone Christie – Prime Minister of the Bahamas
- David Drew – Labour MP
- Richard Edwards – Welsh Labour Party politician
- Sven Giegold – Green Party MEP
- Karen Gillon – Member of Scottish Parliament
- Patrick Hall – former MP
- Dr Richard Hu – former Singapore Minister of Finance
- Lynne Jones – Labour MP
- Chen Liangyu – former CPC Shanghai Committee Secretary
- Howard Lovell – Minister of tourism and civil aviation of Antigua and Barbuda
- Basil McCrea, UUP member of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Margaret Moran – former MP
- Jessica Morden – Labour MP
- Didymus Mutasa – Zimbabwean politician
- Henry Oryem Okello – Uganda's State Minister for Foreign Affairs responsible for International Affairs
- Eric Roll, Baron Roll of Ipsden – Former director of the Bank of England and Life Peer from 1977–2005
- Richard Tracey - former Conservative MP and Minister, Member of Greater London Assembly
- Andrew Turner – Conservative MP
- The Rt Hon Ann Widdecombe(1947–), MP – former Minister of State and Privy Counsellor
- Phil Willis, Baron Willis of Knaresborough (1941–), Member of Parliament for Harrogate and Knaresborough 1997–2010
- William Wilson (1913–2010), Labour politician, MP for Coventry constituencies.
- Matthias Yao – former Singapore Senior Minister of State
Other articles related to "politicians, politician":
... of Representatives Charles Tran Van Lam Hoang Van Chi, South Vietnamese politician who publicized the Nhan Van-Giai Pham affair in the North under Ho Chi Minh ...
... Who's in charge – the people or politicians?" He criticized political connections between political contributors and government contractors and wrote "When ... He wrote "The longer politicians are in office, the more likely they are to rip us off for their own benefit – rewarding the donors who funded their campaigns and the special interests who keep them in power ... He opposes career politicians generally ...
... See also List of Irish politicians Liam Aylward (born September 1952) Jim Gibbons, Irish politician (1924–1997) Phil Hogan (born c1965) Robert Cane (1807 ...
... The politicians of District Mandi Bahauddin are playing a dynamic role in the national and provincial politics ... A veteran politician, Mr ... People of the district are, at large, sceptical towards the role of local politicians, for they believe that the politicians and the state machinery ...
... Teck Ooi Boon Ewe Tang Fong Har See also Workers' Party (Singapore) politicians, #Labour Front (Singapore) politicians, #Labour Party (Singapore) politicians, #Singaporean Members of Parliament, #National Solidarity ...
Famous quotes containing the word politicians:
“Being dismantled before our eyes are not just individual programs that politicians cite as too expensive but the whole idea that society has a stake in the well-being of children down the block and the security of families on the other side of town. Whether or not kids eat well, are nurtured and have a roof over their heads is not just a consequence of how their parents behave. It is also a responsibility of societybut now apparently a diminishing one.”
—Richard B. Stolley (20th century)
“[I support] term limits for career politicians and the death penalty for career politicians.”
—William Frist (b. 1952)
“Ive always wondered why European politicians as a group seemed brighter than American politicians as a group. Maybe its because many American politicians have the race issue to fall back on. They become lazy, suspicious of innovative ideas, and as a result American institutions atrophy.”
—Ishmael Reed (b. 1938)