- The Rt Hon Baroness Amos – first black woman to sit in the British Cabinet
- Dr Kenny Anthony – Prime Minister of St. Lucia
- The Rt Hon Hilary Armstrong(1945–), Labour MP – former cabinet minister
- Stanley Baldwin – Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, 1935–1937
- Baron Bhattacharyya – sits on the Labour bench of the House of Lords
- Bob Blizzard – Labour MP
- John Butcher – former MP
- Neville Chamberlain (1869–1940) – Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, 1937–1940 (as Mason College)
- The Hon Perry Gladstone Christie – Prime Minister of the Bahamas
- David Drew – Labour MP
- Richard Edwards – Welsh Labour Party politician
- Sven Giegold – Green Party MEP
- Karen Gillon – Member of Scottish Parliament
- Patrick Hall – former MP
- Dr Richard Hu – former Singapore Minister of Finance
- Lynne Jones – Labour MP
- Chen Liangyu – former CPC Shanghai Committee Secretary
- Howard Lovell – Minister of tourism and civil aviation of Antigua and Barbuda
- Basil McCrea, UUP member of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Margaret Moran – former MP
- Jessica Morden – Labour MP
- Didymus Mutasa – Zimbabwean politician
- Henry Oryem Okello – Uganda's State Minister for Foreign Affairs responsible for International Affairs
- Eric Roll, Baron Roll of Ipsden – Former director of the Bank of England and Life Peer from 1977–2005
- Richard Tracey - former Conservative MP and Minister, Member of Greater London Assembly
- Andrew Turner – Conservative MP
- The Rt Hon Ann Widdecombe(1947–), MP – former Minister of State and Privy Counsellor
- Phil Willis, Baron Willis of Knaresborough (1941–), Member of Parliament for Harrogate and Knaresborough 1997–2010
- William Wilson (1913–2010), Labour politician, MP for Coventry constituencies.
- Matthias Yao – former Singapore Senior Minister of State
Other articles related to "politicians, politician":
... House of Representatives Charles Tran Van Lam Hoang Van Chi, South Vietnamese politician who publicized the Nhan Van-Giai Pham affair in the North ...
... See also List of Irish politicians Liam Aylward (born September 1952) Jim Gibbons, Irish politician (1924–1997) Phil Hogan (born c1965) Robert Cane (1807 - August 17, 1858) John McGuinness (born ...
... In an editorial, Rich posed the question "Who's in charge – the people or politicians?" He criticized political connections between political contributors and government contractors and ... He wrote "The longer politicians are in office, the more likely they are to rip us off for their own benefit – rewarding the donors who funded their campaigns and the special interests who keep them in ... He opposes career politicians generally ...
... Lim Koon Teck Ooi Boon Ewe Tang Fong Har See also Workers' Party (Singapore) politicians, #Labour Front (Singapore) politicians, #Labour Party (Singapore) politicians, #Singaporean Members of Parliament, #National ...
... The politicians of District Mandi Bahauddin are playing a dynamic role in the national and provincial politics ... A veteran politician, Mr ... are, at large, sceptical towards the role of local politicians, for they believe that the politicians and the state machinery did not play the role ...
Famous quotes containing the word politicians:
“Wit puts politicians at risk.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)
“When politicians and politically minded people pay too much attention to literature, it is a bad signa bad sign mostly for literature.... But it is also a bad sign when they dont want to hear the word mentioned.”
—Italo Calvino (19231985)
“Washington will ever be a city for extracurricular romance and undercover trysts, partly because of the high moral standards demanded of the politician by his constituency, and also because it is a town where women are more easily tolerated if they dabble with politicians rather than politics.”
—Barbara Howar (b. 1934)