List Of United States University Campuses By Enrollment
This list of largest United States university campuses by enrollment includes only individual four-year campuses, not four-year universities. Universities can have multiple campuses with a single administration.
What this list includes:
- A single Individual campus with a single physical location of a four-year public university within the United States
- Enrollment is the sum of the headcount of undergraduate and graduate students
- Enrollment is counted by the 21st-day headcount, as provided to the United States Department of Education under the Common Data Set program.
- Campuses that have small secondary physical locations that are not reported separately (for extended education, outreach, etc.) are indicated with a footnote.
What this list does not include:
- University systems, or universities that have multiple physical campuses.
Other articles related to "university, enrollment, state":
... Ten Largest Public University Campuses as of Fall 2008 Ranking University Location Enrollment 1 Ohio State University Columbus, Ohio 53,715 2 Arizona State ...
Famous quotes containing the words list of, university, united, list and/or states:
“Sheathey call him Scholar Jack
Went down the list of the dead.
Officers, seamen, gunners, marines,
The crews of the gig and yawl,
The bearded man and the lad in his teens,
—Joseph I. C. Clarke (18461925)
“Fowls in the frith,
Fishes in the flood,
And I must wax wod:
Much sorrow I walk with
For best of bone and blood.”
—Unknown. Fowls in the Frith. . .
Oxford Book of Short Poems, The. P. J. Kavanagh and James Michie, eds. Oxford University Press.
“The professional celebrity, male and female, is the crowning result of the star system of a society that makes a fetish of competition. In America, this system is carried to the point where a man who can knock a small white ball into a series of holes in the ground with more efficiency than anyone else thereby gains social access to the President of the United States.”
—C. Wright Mills (19161962)
“My list of things I never pictured myself saying when I pictured myself as a parent has grown over the years.”
—Polly Berrien Berends (20th century)
“The moment a mere numerical superiority by either states or voters in this country proceeds to ignore the needs and desires of the minority, and for their own selfish purpose or advancement, hamper or oppress that minority, or debar them in any way from equal privileges and equal rightsthat moment will mark the failure of our constitutional system.”
—Franklin D. Roosevelt (18821945)