List Of United States University Campuses By Enrollment
This list of largest United States university campuses by enrollment includes only individual four-year campuses, not four-year universities. Universities can have multiple campuses with a single administration.
What this list includes:
- A single Individual campus with a single physical location of a four-year public university within the United States
- Enrollment is the sum of the headcount of undergraduate and graduate students
- Enrollment is counted by the 21st-day headcount, as provided to the United States Department of Education under the Common Data Set program.
- Campuses that have small secondary physical locations that are not reported separately (for extended education, outreach, etc.) are indicated with a footnote.
What this list does not include:
- University systems, or universities that have multiple physical campuses.
Other articles related to "university, enrollment, state":
... Ten Largest Public University Campuses as of Fall 2008 Ranking University Location Enrollment 1 Ohio State University Columbus, Ohio 53,715 2 Arizona State University a ...
Famous quotes containing the words list of, university, united, list and/or states:
“A mans interest in a single bluebird is worth more than a complete but dry list of the fauna and flora of a town.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The university must be retrospective. The gale that gives direction to the vanes on all its towers blows out of antiquity.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“Madam, I may be President of the United States, but my private life is nobodys damn business.”
—Chester A. Arthur (18291886)
“Modern tourist guides have helped raised tourist expectations. And they have provided the nativesfrom Kaiser Wilhelm down to the villagers of Chichacestenangowith a detailed and itemized list of what is expected of them and when. These are the up-to- date scripts for actors on the tourists stage.”
—Daniel J. Boorstin (b. 1914)
“Canadians look down on the United States and consider it Hell. They are right to do so. Canada is to the United States what, in Dantes scheme, Limbo is to Hell.”
—Irving Layton (b. 1912)