"Ivy Bridge" (22 Nm)
- All models support: MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST), Intel 64, XD bit (an NX bit implementation), Intel VT-x, Hyper-threading, Turbo Boost, AES-NI, Smart Cache
- Support for up to 4 DIMMS of DDR3-1600 memory.
- All models except the K processors additionally support Intel TXT, Intel VT-d and vPro.
- S processors feature lower-than-normal TDP (65 W on 4-core models).
- T processors are performance optimized
- K processors have unlocked turbo multiplier but does not support Intel TXT, Intel VT-d and vPro. Non-K processors will have limited turbo overclocking.
- Transistors: 1.4 billion
- Die size: 160 mm²
|TDP||Socket||I/O bus||Release date||Part
||4||3.4 GHz||3/4/5/5||4 × 256 KB||8 MB||HD Graphics 4000||650–1150 MHz||77 W||LGA 1155||DMI 2.0||April 2012||
||4||3.5 GHz||2/3/4/4||4 × 256 KB||8 MB||HD Graphics 4000||650–1150 MHz||77 W||LGA 1155||DMI 2.0||April 2012||
||4||3.1 GHz||4/5/7/8||4 × 256 KB||8 MB||HD Graphics 4000||650–1150 MHz||65 W||LGA 1155||DMI 2.0||April 2012||
||4||2.5 GHz||6/9/11/12||4 × 256 KB||8 MB||HD Graphics 4000||650–1150 MHz||45 W||LGA 1155||DMI 2.0||April 2012||
Famous quotes containing the words bridge and/or ivy:
“It launchd forth filament, filament, filament, out of itself,
Ever unreeling them, ever tirelessly speeding them.
And you O my soul where you stand,
Surrounded, detached, in measureless oceans of space,
Ceaselessly musing, venturing, throwing, seeking the spheres to connect them,
Till the bridge you will need be formd, till the ductile anchor hold,
Till the gossamer thread you fling catch somewhere, O, my soul.”
—Walt Whitman (18191892)
“shows its berries red
In token of the drops of blood
Which on Calvary were shed.”
—Unknown. The Holly and the Ivy (l. 1012)