IndiaSee also: Forestry in India and List of agricultural universities in India
- College of Forestry, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth University (BSKKV), Dapoli, Maharashtra
- Forest Department, Forest Rangers College, Angul, Orissa
- Forest Research Institute University, Dehradun
- Gujarat Forest Research Institute, Gujarat Forest Rangers College, Rajpipla, Gujurat
- Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Environment Science, Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur
- Department of Forestry, Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
- Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
- Department of Forestry, Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- College of Forestry, Kerala Agricultural University
- College of Horticulture and Forestry, Maharana Pratap University, Jhalawar, Rajasthan
- Aspee College of Forestry and Horticulture, Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari, Gujarat
- Department of Forestry, Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth University (PDKV), Akola, Maharashtra
- College of Forestry and Hill Agriculture, Ranichauri, G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar
- Forest College and Research Institute, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Mettupalayam, Tamil Nadu
- Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Solan, Himachal Pradesh
Other articles related to "india":
... The British East India Company established a factory in Surat in 1614, which formed their first base in India, but it was eclipsed by Bombay after the English acquired ... control of the Maratha Empire who dominated the politics of India ... The British East India Company wrested control of much of Gujarat from the Marathas during the Second Anglo-Maratha War in 1802-1803 ...
... The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced that IFRS will be mandatory in India for financial statements for the periods beginning on or after 1 April 2012 ... Reserve Bank of India has stated that financial statements of banks need to be IFRS-compliant for periods beginning on or after 1 April 2011 ... Phase wise applicability details for different companies in India a ...
... King Azes II dies ... The rule of the Indo-Scythians crumbles as the Kushans, one of the five tribes of the Yuezhi who lives in Bactria expand into India to create a Kushan Empire ...
... Gujǎrāt ) is a state in western India ... Gujarat is home to the Gujarati-speaking people of India ... Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, independent India's first Deputy Prime Minister and Home Minister, was also from Gujarat ...
... Main article Sport in India In India, several traditional indigenous sports remain fairly popular, among them kabaddi, kho kho, pehlwani and gilli-danda ... silambam, and marma adi, originated in India ... Chess, commonly held to have originated in India as chaturaṅga, is regaining widespread popularity with the rise in the number of Indian grandmasters ...
Famous quotes containing the word india:
“India has 2,000,000 gods, and worships them all. In religion other countries are paupers; India is the only millionaire.”
—Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] (18351910)
“But nothing in India is identifiable, the mere asking of a question causes it to disappear or to merge in something else.”
—E.M. (Edward Morgan)
“There exists no politician in India daring enough to attempt to explain to the masses that cows can be eaten.”
—Indira Gandhi (19171984)