- Universidade Positivo, Curitiba-PR.
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina, UEL, Londrina, Paraná,
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá, UEM, Maringá, Paraná,
- Universidade Federal do Paraná, UFPR, Paraná, http://www.ufpr.br
- Universidade de Caxias do Sul UCS Caxias do Sul http://www.ucs.br/
- Centro Universitário Ritter dos Reis, in Porto Alegre
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, UFRGS, Porto Alegre,
- Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, UFSC, Santa Catarina,
- UNIFIL- Centro Universitário Filadelfia - www.unifil.br
- Fundação Universidade Regional de Blumenau, FURB, Blumenau, Santa Catarina,
- UNISC - Universidade de Santa Cruz do Sul
- UNIVALI - Universidade do Vale do Itajaí
Read more about this topic: List Of Architecture Schools In Brazil
Other articles related to "south region, south, region":
... For his efforts, he was named American Baseball Coaches Association All-South Region and All-SCAC ... also was named first team American Baseball Coaches Association All-American, first team All-South Region, National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association South Region Player of the Year, and Southern ...
... As elsewhere in England, the media landscape in South East England is dominated by national television, radio, newspapers and magazines, most of ... Local media include The BBC South region is based on Havelock Road in Southampton it has the South Today regional programme ... The BBC South East is based in Tunbridge Wells it has the South East Today regional programme ...
... Season Game Record Opponent Score Result 1985 FCS Midwest Region 11-2-0 Georgia Southern 40-33 Loss 1987 FCS Midwest Region 10-3-0 Arkansas State 49-28 Win 1991 FCS South Region 11-2-0 Marshall 41-13 ...
Famous quotes containing the words region and/or south:
“When the excessively shy force themselves to be forward, they are frequently surprisingly unsubtle and overdirect and even rude: they have entered an extreme region beyond their normal personality, an area of social crime where gradations dont count; unavailable to them are the instincts and taboos that booming extroverts, who know the territory of self-advancement far better, can rely on.”
—Nicholson Baker (b. 1957)
“... while the South is hardly Christ-centered, it is most certainly Christ-haunted.”
—Flannery OConnor (19251964)