The List may refer to:
- The List (magazine), a Scottish magazine
- The List (South Park), an episode of the television show South Park
- The List (The X-Files), an episode of the television show The X-Files
- The List (2007 film), a film based on the novel by Robert Whitlow
- The List (album), an album by Rosanne Cash
Read more about this topic: List
Famous quotes containing the words titles and/or work:
“Lear. Dost thou call me fool, boy?
Fool. All thy other titles thou hast given away; that thou wast born with.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“The work of the world is common as mud.
Botched, it smears the hands, crumbles to dust.
But the thing worth doing well done
has a shape that satisfies, clean and evident.
The pitcher cries for water to carry
and a person for work that is real.”
—Marge Piercy (b. 1936)