- Finishing moves
- Signature moves
- Arm trap compression chokehold
- Cartwheel into an over the top rope corkscrew suicide senton or suicide plancha – adopted from Helios
- Corkscrew somersault leg drop
- Diving crossbody
- Double springboard seated senton
- Facebreaker DDT
- Flip DDT
- Leap of Faith (Standing or a running frankensteiner to an opponent on the top rope) – adopted from Jigsaw
- Moonsault, sometimes while standing or while performing a corkscrew
- Multiple kick variations
- Backflip off the top rope into a drop
- Rolling wheel
- Tiger feint
- Sitout scoop slam piledriver
- Standing shooting star press – adopted from Equinox
- Suicide dive
- Vertical suplex powerbomb
- "The Golden Lynx of Lucha Libre"
- "The Feline Phenomenon"
- "Perfect 10"
- "The Sultan of the Shooting Star Press"
- Entrance themes
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
- "Engel" by Rammstein (Used as a member of the Bruderschaft des Kreuzes)
Read more about this topic: Lince Dorado
Other articles related to "wrestling":
... began their training in various forms of wrestling, include Jon Jones, Frank Edgar, Cain Velasquez, former Olympic wrestler Daniel Cormier and Brock Lesnar, a former UFC heavyweight champion who was a NCAA ...
... Professional wrestling utilizes a farm system that allows wrestlers to learn the craft and gain experience in smaller, often regional, promotions before they are "called up" to perform on a national/glo ... territories, some of the more notable ones for WWE include Heartland Wrestling Association (late 1990s) - which was also a developmental territory for World Championship Wrestling ... In addition, smaller companies such as Ring of Honor, Combat Zone Wrestling, Chikara or the now-defunct Extreme Championship Wrestling can act as unofficial ...
... striking (both standing and on the ground) and wrestling/grappling techniques ... As governed by FILA (International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles, the only international sports federation recognized by SportAccord and International Olympic Committee (IOC) that ...
... Wrestling at the 2004 Summer Olympics took place in the Ano Liossia Olympic Hall and was split into two disciplines, Freestyle and Greco-Roman which are further divided into different weight ... the first Olympic Games that included women's wrestling events on the program ...
... Men's 55 kg O Song-Nam Pool 7 Lost to Amiran Karntanov of Greece (3 - 4) Defeated Martin Berberyan of Armenia (5 - 2 615) Defeated Harun Dogan of Turkey (injury default) 2nd in pool, did not advance (8 TP, 8 CP, 8th overall). ...
Famous quotes containing the word wrestling:
“We laugh at him who steps out of his room at the very moment when the sun steps out, and says: I will the sun to rise; and at him who cannot stop the wheel, and says: I will it to roll; and at him who is taken down in a wrestling match, and says: I lie here, but I will that I lie here! And yet, all laughter aside, do we ever do anything other than one of these three things when we use the expression, I will?”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)
“There are people who think that wrestling is an ignoble sport. Wrestling is not sport, it is a spectacle, and it is no more ignoble to attend a wrestled performance of suffering than a performance of the sorrows of Arnolphe or Andromaque.”
—Roland Barthes (19151980)