Advantages and Disadvantages
Most teachers using the method do not apply it in all their classes or all the time. They state the following advantages and disadvantages:
- Student work is more motivated, efficient, active and intensive due to lowered inhibitions and an increased sense of purpose
- By eliminating the class division of authoritative teacher and passive audience, an emotive solidarity is obtained.
- Students may perform many routine tasks, otherwise unnecessarily carried out by the instructor
- Next to subject-related knowledge students gain important key qualifications like
- planning abilities
- presentation and moderation skills
- The introduction of the method requires a lot of time.
- Students and teachers have to work more than usual.
- There is a danger of simple duplication, repetition or monotony if the teacher does not provide periodic didactic impetus.
Other articles related to "advantages and disadvantages, advantages, disadvantages, advantage":
... Some advantages of SQLJ over JDBC include SQLJ commands tend to be shorter than equivalent JDBC programs ... Disadvantages include SQLJ requires a preprocessing step ...
... in the development of key sites, there are many advantages to using certain sites for redevelopment ... Some of these advantages include the site’s location in many cases, historical sites are often located in the centers of large cities due to the spatial development of a given area, these buildings can often ...
... A major advantage of C4 is that it can easily be molded into any desired shape ... C4 can be pressed into gaps, cracks, holes and voids in buildings, bridges, equipment or machinery ...
... The main advantages of using a superheater are reduced fuel and water consumption but there is a price to pay in increased maintenance costs ... In locomotives used for mineral traffic the advantages seem to have been marginal ...
... Banknotes have a natural advantage over coins in that they are lighter to carry but are also less durable ... The different disadvantages between coins and banknotes imply that there may be an ongoing role for both forms of bearer money, each being used ...
Famous quotes containing the word advantages:
“[T]here is no Part of the World where Servants have those Privileges and Advantages as in England: They have no where else such plentiful Diet, large Wages, or indulgent Liberty: There is no place wherein they labour less, and yet where they are so little respectful, more wasteful, more negligent, or where they so frequently change their Masters.”
—Richard Steele (16721729)