NBA Career Transactions
- Drafted: 2003, 1st round, 28th pick by San Antonio Spurs.
- Draft rights traded by Spurs to Phoenix Suns for conditional 1st-round pick (2005 No. 30 – David Lee) on June 26, 2003.
- Signed by Suns to three-year, $2.6 million contract with team option worth $1.7 million on July 16, 2003.
- Signed a five-year, $34 million contract extension with the Suns on August 3, 2006.
- Traded by the Suns to Toronto Raptors along with Dwayne Jones for Hedo Türkoğlu on July 14, 2010.
- Signed a one-year, opt-out contract for Flamengo Basketball due to the 2011 NBA lockout.
- Traded by the Raptors to the Indiana Pacers for a future second-round pick on March 15, 2012.
- Signed a one-year contract with the Boston Celtics on October 18, 2012.
Read more about this topic: Leandro Barbosa
Other articles related to "career, nba career transactions":
... Both she and the Osbourne family have been parodied in Channel 4 comedy, Bo' Selecta in which the rubber-masked Kelly, played by Leigh Francis, has her own show and is always being censored for swearing with bleeps ... In March 2009, Osbourne returned to television with the rest of the Osbourne family on Osbournes Reloaded. ...
... Bench had 2048 hits for a.267 career batting average with 389 home runs and 1,376 RBI during his 17-year Major League career, all spent with the Reds ... He retired as the career home run leader for catchers, a record which stood until surpassed by Carlton Fisk and the current record holder, Mike Piazza ... In his career, Bench earned 10 Gold Gloves, was named to the National League All-Star team 14 times, and won two Most Valuable Player Awards ...
... a prominent role in Morrison's life and career ... has referred to Caledonia so many times in his career that he "seems to be obsessed with the word" ... Hage found that "Morrison seemed deeply interested in his paternal Scottish roots during his early career, and later in the ancient countryside of England, hence his repeated use ...
... June 26, 2003 Drafted 13th overall by Memphis Grizzlies in 2003 NBA Draft ... June 26, 2003 Traded by Memphis along with draft rights of 27th pick Kendrick Perkins to the Boston Celtics for draft rights of 16th pick Troy Bell and 20th pick Dahntay Jones ...
... Ruth Padel, also a chief candidate, was elected to the post ... Within days, The Telegraph reported that she had alerted journalists to the harassment cases ...
Famous quotes containing the word career:
“I began my editorial career with the presidency of Mr. Adams, and my principal object was to render his administration all the assistance in my power. I flattered myself with the hope of accompanying him through [his] voyage, and of partaking in a trifling degree, of the glory of the enterprise; but he suddenly tacked about, and I could follow him no longer. I therefore waited for the first opportunity to haul down my sails.”
—William Cobbett (17621835)