Late Night is shorthand for several different things:
- Late night television - generally United States programming airing after 11:30pm EST
- Late-night talk show, the most common type of late night television in the United States
- Late Night (NBC), a long running American late night television franchise
- Late Night with David Letterman (1982–1993)
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien (1993–2009)
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (2009–present)
- Late Nite is the name of a 1989 solo album by American guitarist Neal Schon
- "Late Night" is a song by Syd Barrett, the final track on his album The Madcap Laughs
- The Sims 3: Late Night is an expansion pack for The Sims 3
- Late night anime
Other articles related to "late night, night":
... Every night during the week of February 7 to 11, 2011, the Late Night crew choose one male audience member with straight hair and gave him a perm ... Late Night Perm Week returned May 21 to 25, 2012 ...
... On the next night's Late Night, Fallon demurred, saying, "here's the thing I never said that." Hearing that, Colbert came out on the Late Night stage and chided him, saying, "if you can ... noticed that NBC used a picture of the "Friday" performance in Late Night's Emmy packet, and pointed out the irony of doing so since Fallon and Colbert would be up for Emmys in the same category ... On a later episode of Late Night, Jimmy wanted to remain "fremmymies" (a portmanteau of "friend" and "Emmy") rather than "emmymies" and countered with his version of Colbert's "The Wørd" (which included "Who ...
... "Late Night, Maudlin Street" is a song performed by Morrissey on his album Viva Hate ... As with many of the other tracks on the album, "Late Night, Maudlin Street" is set in the 1970s (1972 to be precise) and combines some of Morrissey's most self-pitying lyrics with some of ... The title is an amalgamation of a book of short stories by Bill Naughton called Late Night on Watling Street and the name of the school in Carry On Teacher, "Maudlin Street Secondary" ...
... Late Night Tales Matt Helders is a DJ mix album, mixed by Matt Helders (Arctic Monkeys), released as part of Late Night Tales / Another Late Night DJ series ...
... The following is a list of recurring sketches from the NBC late night talk show Late Night with Jimmy Fallon ...
Famous quotes containing the words night and/or late:
“What brought them there so far from their home,
Cuchulain that fought night long with the foam,
What says the Clock in the Great Clock Tower?
Niamh that rode on it; lad and lass
That sat so still and played at the chess?
What but heroic wantonness?”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“The fire I praise was once perduring flame
Till it snuffs with our generation out;
No matter, its all one, its but a name
Not as late honeysuckle half so stout....”
—Allen Tate (18991979)