Late Night is shorthand for several different things:
- Late night television - generally United States programming airing after 11:30pm EST
- Late-night talk show, the most common type of late night television in the United States
- Late Night (NBC), a long running American late night television franchise
- Late Night with David Letterman (1982–1993)
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien (1993–2009)
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (2009–present)
- Late Nite is the name of a 1989 solo album by American guitarist Neal Schon
- "Late Night" is a song by Syd Barrett, the final track on his album The Madcap Laughs
- The Sims 3: Late Night is an expansion pack for The Sims 3
- Late night anime
Other articles related to "late night, night":
... Every night during the week of February 7 to 11, 2011, the Late Night crew choose one male audience member with straight hair and gave him a perm ... Late Night Perm Week returned May 21 to 25, 2012 ...
... Late Night Tales Matt Helders is a DJ mix album, mixed by Matt Helders (Arctic Monkeys), released as part of Late Night Tales / Another Late Night DJ series ...
... "Late Night, Maudlin Street" is a song performed by Morrissey on his album Viva Hate ... As with many of the other tracks on the album, "Late Night, Maudlin Street" is set in the 1970s (1972 to be precise) and combines some of Morrissey's most self-pitying lyrics with ... of a book of short stories by Bill Naughton called Late Night on Watling Street and the name of the school in Carry On Teacher, "Maudlin Street Secondary" ...
... On the next night's Late Night, Fallon demurred, saying, "here's the thing I never said that." Hearing that, Colbert came out on the Late Night stage and chided him, saying, "if you can't donate $26,000 ... NBC used a picture of the "Friday" performance in Late Night's Emmy packet, and pointed out the irony of doing so since Fallon and Colbert would be up for Emmys in the same category ... On a later episode of Late Night, Jimmy wanted to remain "fremmymies" (a portmanteau of "friend" and "Emmy") rather than "emmymies" and countered with his version of ...
... is a list of recurring sketches from the NBC late night talk show Late Night with Jimmy Fallon ...
Famous quotes containing the words night and/or late:
“The pork sizzles and cries for fish. Luckily for the foolish race, and this particularly foolish generation of trout, the night shut down at last, not a little deepened by the dark side of Ktaadn, which, like a permanent shadow, reared itself from the eastern bank.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“I was not unemployed in my profession by the late John Jacob Astor; a name which, I admit, I love to repeat, for it hath a rounded and orbicular sound to it, and rings like unto bullion.”
—Herman Melville (18191891)