La Salle High School is the name of several educational institutions affiliated with the Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools, also known as the Lasallian Brothers, a Roman Catholic religious teaching order founded by French Priest Saint Jean-Baptiste de la Salle:
- Lasallian educational institutions
La Salle High School may also refer to the following educational institutions:
- LaSalle Community Comprehensive High School, in LaSalle, Quebec
- La Salle Secondary School, in Greater Sudbury, Ontario
- La Salle Secondary School, in Kingston, Ontario
In Latin America:
- La Salle School, Brickfields in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
- La Salle School, Klang, Selangor
- La Salle High School (Petaling Jaya), in Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- La Salle Secondary School, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- La Salle High School Faisalabad, in Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan
- La Salle High School Multan, in Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
In the Philippines:
- La Salle Green Hills High School, in Mandaluyong City
- De La Salle-Santiago Zobel High School, in Muntinlipa City
In the United States:
- La Salle High School (Albany, New York) in Albany, New York
- La Salle High School (Pasadena, California)
- La Salle High School (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- La Salle High School (Miami, Florida)
- La Salle High School (Milwaukie, Oregon)
- La Salle High School (Niagara Falls, New York)
- La Salle High School (Louisiana), in Olla, Louisiana
- La Salle College High School, in Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania
- LaSalle-Peru High School, in LaSalle, Illinois
- La Salle High School (Union Gap, Washington)
- La Salle High School in Iowa, now Xavier High School (Cedar Rapids, Iowa), following a merger with Regis High School in 1998
Other articles related to "la salle, salle, schools, la":
... The La Salle Causeway is a causeway that allows Highway 2 to cross the Cataraqui River (the southern entrance of the Rideau Canal) at Kingston, Ontario ... The La Salle Causeway was named after René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle who oversaw the construction of Fort Frontenac in 1673 at, what is now, the western end of the causeway ...
... Frédéric Ebong-Salle, better known as Fred Salle (born 10 September 1964) is a retired athlete who specialized in the long jump ...
... The rivalry between De La Salle University-Manila Green Archers and the University of Santo Tomas (UST) Growling Tigers is contested at the University Athletic Association of the ... died down due to the inconsistent performance of both La Salle and UST, the rivalry now most apparent in women's volleyball where the two teams are frequent finalists in the UAAP ... Prior to La Salle joining the UAAP the two schools met in the championship during the 1948–49 season of the National Seniors Open, a yearly tournament of top collegiate and commercial teams in the country ...
... University Ateneo Ateneo de Manila University La Salle De La Salle University FEU Far Eastern University NU National University UE University of the East UP University of the Philippines. 1994 La Salle 77–74 75–89 76–77 UST La Salle 65–63 FEU None UE 81–87 74–83 UST 1995 UST 78–88 66–62 67–64 La Salle UST 65–76 74–68 FEU None La Salle 86–79 UE 1996 La ... La Salle 69–55 Ateneo 2005 FEU 75–73 73–71 La Salle FEU 78–57 UE Ateneo 76–65 UE 3rd La Salle 74–57 Ateneo 2006 Ateneo 73–72 71–87 ...
... Salle is a village and Village Development Committee in Khotang District in the Sagarmatha Zone of eastern Nepal ...
Famous quotes containing the words school, high and/or salle:
“Although good early childhood programs can benefit all children, they are not a quick fix for all of societys illsfrom crime in the streets to adolescent pregnancy, from school failure to unemployment. We must emphasize that good quality early childhood programs can help change the social and educational outcomes for many children, but they are not a panacea; they cannot ameliorate the effects of all harmful social and psychological environments.”
—Barbara Bowman (20th century)
“... by and large, wife-changing and high office are not compatible. This inequity accounts for the many dull women in Washington and is the cause of much smug complacency on the distaff side of political marriages.”
—Barbara Howar (b. 1934)
“Green, green is El Aghir. It has a railway station,
And the wealth of its soil has borne many another fruit:
A mairie, a school and an elegant Salle de Fetes.
Such blessings, as I remarked, in effect, to the waiter,
Are added unto them that have plenty of water.”
—Norman Cameron (b. 1905)