Kevin Richardson may refer to:
- Kevin Richardson (American football) (born 1986), American football player
- Kevin Richardson (baseball) (born 1980), American baseball player
- Kevin Richardson (footballer) (born 1962), English footballer
- Kevin Michael Richardson (born 1964), American television, film, and voice actor
- Kevin Richardson (musician) (born 1971), American musician and member of the Backstreet Boys
- Kevin Richardson (zoologist) (born 1974), lion behaviorist
Other articles related to "richardson, kevin richardson":
3), Wesley Person, Mike Miller, Steve Nash (2), Paul Pierce, Quentin Richardson, Steve Smith, Peja Stojaković (2) 2002–03 Brent Barry, Pat Garrity (2), Wesley ...
... and unknown rookie Graham Fenton to partner Andy Townsend and Kevin Richardson in the centre ... On 70 minutes Kevin Richardson tackled United substitute Lee Sharpe who looked certain to score ... Richardson swung it in and Saunders stuck a leg out to divert it into the net for Villa's second goal ...
5 5 April 14, 2003 Kevin Richardson Kevin Richardson is stopped by the MTV security and tells him he cannot go through because the security keeps going off ... Trishelle Cannatella Trishelle Cannatella is Punk'd the same way as Kevin Richardson ...
Famous quotes containing the words richardson and/or kevin:
“We are all very ready to believe what we like.”
—Samuel Richardson (16891761)
“Well, on the official record youre my son. But on this post youre just another trooper. You heard me tell the recruits what I need from them. Twice that I will expect from you.... Youve chosen my way of life. I hope you have the guts enough to endure it. But put outa your mind any romantic ideas that its a way to glory. Its a life of suffering and of hardship and uncompromising devotion to your oath and your duty.”
—James Kevin McGuinness, and John Ford. Lt. Col. Kirby Yorke (John Wayne)